Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Doing Fine Despite Annulment Rumor
Around a month after tying the knot in a lavish ceremony, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are hit with rumors that they are headed for an annulment. OK! magazine reported that the newlyweds are off to a rocky start in their marriage, especially with the constant media attention around them.
The publication quoted Jonathan Cheban, a friend of Kim, as saying that Kris is having a hard time being thrust to the spotlight. "It's overwhelming," he said. "The first week, there were 200 people outside their hotel waiting for them every day. There are people camping out at two in the morning - not photographers, fans! It's a lot for a guy from Minnesota."
Kris' sarcastic jokes were also said to be causing a problem in the couple's marriage. "Kim's trying to make Kris see that he isn't always right and that he can't just say everything that pops into his head," another inside source spilled on the matter. "Not everyone gets his humor."
Quick to offer a denial to the annulment speculation was Gossip Cop. Citing a source close to the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star, the site assures the newlyweds are "happy" and "doing just fine."
Kim and Kris became engaged back in May after dating for six months. They exchanged wedding vows at a private estate in Montecito, California in front of 440 guests on August 20. Since the wedding, Kris has been spotted on several different occasions not wearing his wedding ring.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...