Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Doing Fine Despite Annulment Rumor
Around a month after tying the knot in a lavish ceremony, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are hit with rumors that they are headed for an annulment. OK! magazine reported that the newlyweds are off to a rocky start in their marriage, especially with the constant media attention around them.
The publication quoted Jonathan Cheban, a friend of Kim, as saying that Kris is having a hard time being thrust to the spotlight. "It's overwhelming," he said. "The first week, there were 200 people outside their hotel waiting for them every day. There are people camping out at two in the morning - not photographers, fans! It's a lot for a guy from Minnesota."
Kris' sarcastic jokes were also said to be causing a problem in the couple's marriage. "Kim's trying to make Kris see that he isn't always right and that he can't just say everything that pops into his head," another inside source spilled on the matter. "Not everyone gets his humor."
Quick to offer a denial to the annulment speculation was Gossip Cop. Citing a source close to the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star, the site assures the newlyweds are "happy" and "doing just fine."
Kim and Kris became engaged back in May after dating for six months. They exchanged wedding vows at a private estate in Montecito, California in front of 440 guests on August 20. Since the wedding, Kris has been spotted on several different occasions not wearing his wedding ring.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab