Halle Berry Leaves Hospital With a Cast on Broken Foot
A simple misstep has put Halle Berry on a cast. TMZ reported that the Oscar winner broke her leg on Wednesday (September 21) morning after making a wrong step on the property where she's staying during the filming of her latest movie project, "Cloud Atlas", in Mallorca, Spain.
According to the gossip site, Halle heard a crack and felt the pain after she took the misstep. The leading lady of "Frankie and Alice" was then taken to the hospital to be treated by doctors for the injury, and was photographed leaving the hospital in a wheelchair with a cast on her right leg.
Considering that Halle's injury may affect the production of "Cloud Atlas", Warner Bros. has since released a statement via USA Today. "Halle Berry suffered a foot injury today while walking in Mallorca on a day off from filming Cloud Atlas," the statement read. "Production has adjusted their schedule and will continue filming."
In "Cloud Atlas", Halle plays journalist Luisa Rey who investigates reports of corruption and murder at a nuclear power plant. She was seen filming in Glasgow, Scotland over the weekend. Because of her injury however, it was reported that there are plans to shoot her from the waist up or use a stunt double.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof