Halle Berry Leaves Hospital With a Cast on Broken Foot
A simple misstep has put Halle Berry on a cast. TMZ reported that the Oscar winner broke her leg on Wednesday (September 21) morning after making a wrong step on the property where she's staying during the filming of her latest movie project, "Cloud Atlas", in Mallorca, Spain.
According to the gossip site, Halle heard a crack and felt the pain after she took the misstep. The leading lady of "Frankie and Alice" was then taken to the hospital to be treated by doctors for the injury, and was photographed leaving the hospital in a wheelchair with a cast on her right leg.
Considering that Halle's injury may affect the production of "Cloud Atlas", Warner Bros. has since released a statement via USA Today. "Halle Berry suffered a foot injury today while walking in Mallorca on a day off from filming Cloud Atlas," the statement read. "Production has adjusted their schedule and will continue filming."
In "Cloud Atlas", Halle plays journalist Luisa Rey who investigates reports of corruption and murder at a nuclear power plant. She was seen filming in Glasgow, Scotland over the weekend. Because of her injury however, it was reported that there are plans to shoot her from the waist up or use a stunt double.
More Halle Berry News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family