Halle Berry Leaves Hospital With a Cast on Broken Foot
A simple misstep has put Halle Berry on a cast. TMZ reported that the Oscar winner broke her leg on Wednesday (September 21) morning after making a wrong step on the property where she's staying during the filming of her latest movie project, "Cloud Atlas", in Mallorca, Spain.
According to the gossip site, Halle heard a crack and felt the pain after she took the misstep. The leading lady of "Frankie and Alice" was then taken to the hospital to be treated by doctors for the injury, and was photographed leaving the hospital in a wheelchair with a cast on her right leg.
Considering that Halle's injury may affect the production of "Cloud Atlas", Warner Bros. has since released a statement via USA Today. "Halle Berry suffered a foot injury today while walking in Mallorca on a day off from filming Cloud Atlas," the statement read. "Production has adjusted their schedule and will continue filming."
In "Cloud Atlas", Halle plays journalist Luisa Rey who investigates reports of corruption and murder at a nuclear power plant. She was seen filming in Glasgow, Scotland over the weekend. Because of her injury however, it was reported that there are plans to shoot her from the waist up or use a stunt double.
More Halle Berry News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie