Halle Berry Leaves Hospital With a Cast on Broken Foot
A simple misstep has put Halle Berry on a cast. TMZ reported that the Oscar winner broke her leg on Wednesday (September 21) morning after making a wrong step on the property where she's staying during the filming of her latest movie project, "Cloud Atlas", in Mallorca, Spain.
According to the gossip site, Halle heard a crack and felt the pain after she took the misstep. The leading lady of "Frankie and Alice" was then taken to the hospital to be treated by doctors for the injury, and was photographed leaving the hospital in a wheelchair with a cast on her right leg.
Considering that Halle's injury may affect the production of "Cloud Atlas", Warner Bros. has since released a statement via USA Today. "Halle Berry suffered a foot injury today while walking in Mallorca on a day off from filming Cloud Atlas," the statement read. "Production has adjusted their schedule and will continue filming."
In "Cloud Atlas", Halle plays journalist Luisa Rey who investigates reports of corruption and murder at a nuclear power plant. She was seen filming in Glasgow, Scotland over the weekend. Because of her injury however, it was reported that there are plans to shoot her from the waist up or use a stunt double.
More Halle Berry News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018