Lady GaGa Is Topless Mermaid Yuyi in Third Fashion Video of 'You and I'
Lady GaGa shows another alter ego of hers in the third installment of her five-part fashion video series for "You and I". After channeling her inner "Nymph" and "Bride" in the previous two clips, the "Judas" singer allows fans to know her mermaid incarnation, Yuyi, better in this newly-premiered one.
The Mother Monster wears nothing but a mermaid tail and some "fishy bones" protruding from her cheeks, neck and shoulders. Her breasts, meanwhile, are wrapped in a barely-there cover. She's seen sitting on a director seat, bouncing and whipping her tail around like fish out of water.
GaGa indeed shows many faces in the official music video for "You and I". In addition to the "Nymph", "Bride" and "Yuyi", she also appears as a male by the name of Jo Calderone. The character who was introduced in Vogue Hommes Japan is expected to be the main focus in her next fashion video.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video III
More Lady GaGa News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion