Lady GaGa Is Topless Mermaid Yuyi in Third Fashion Video of 'You and I'
Lady GaGa shows another alter ego of hers in the third installment of her five-part fashion video series for "You and I". After channeling her inner "Nymph" and "Bride" in the previous two clips, the "Judas" singer allows fans to know her mermaid incarnation, Yuyi, better in this newly-premiered one.
The Mother Monster wears nothing but a mermaid tail and some "fishy bones" protruding from her cheeks, neck and shoulders. Her breasts, meanwhile, are wrapped in a barely-there cover. She's seen sitting on a director seat, bouncing and whipping her tail around like fish out of water.
GaGa indeed shows many faces in the official music video for "You and I". In addition to the "Nymph", "Bride" and "Yuyi", she also appears as a male by the name of Jo Calderone. The character who was introduced in Vogue Hommes Japan is expected to be the main focus in her next fashion video.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video III
More Lady GaGa News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date