Lady GaGa Is Topless Mermaid Yuyi in Third Fashion Video of 'You and I'
Lady GaGa shows another alter ego of hers in the third installment of her five-part fashion video series for "You and I". After channeling her inner "Nymph" and "Bride" in the previous two clips, the "Judas" singer allows fans to know her mermaid incarnation, Yuyi, better in this newly-premiered one.
The Mother Monster wears nothing but a mermaid tail and some "fishy bones" protruding from her cheeks, neck and shoulders. Her breasts, meanwhile, are wrapped in a barely-there cover. She's seen sitting on a director seat, bouncing and whipping her tail around like fish out of water.
GaGa indeed shows many faces in the official music video for "You and I". In addition to the "Nymph", "Bride" and "Yuyi", she also appears as a male by the name of Jo Calderone. The character who was introduced in Vogue Hommes Japan is expected to be the main focus in her next fashion video.
Lady GaGa's "You and I" fashion video III
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special