Mel Gibson Sued for Trying to Run Over a Man
A man is trying to cash in on Mel Gibson's violent reputation by claiming the actor has tried to kill him with a car. Nader Sharif had once tried to fork out money out of Gibson in June, filing a lawsuit in which he claimed Gibson swindled him out of $200,00 for a recyclable rubber company investment. Sharif is filing a second lawsuit.
This time, Sharif said he ran into the actor at a Costa Rican bakery and Gibson got violent, calling him "vile and offensive names". Gibson allegedly threatened Sharif to leave town before storming out of the bakery and entering his car.
Sharif said he followed the star outside but Gibson "accelerated the car to a high rate of speed" and aimed the car at him while flashing the middle finger. Sharif said he managed to jumped out of the way and saved himself.
This should be an easy case for Gibson because many witnesses would testify against Sharif. One witness told TMZ that Gibson was in the bakery to enjoy pastry and coffee when Sharif confronted him. Gibson asked Sharif to leave but the man would not budge. Gibson then left the store and, unlike Sharif's story, drove away without aiming the car at anybody.
More Mel Gibson News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party