Mel Gibson Sued for Trying to Run Over a Man
A man is trying to cash in on Mel Gibson's violent reputation by claiming the actor has tried to kill him with a car. Nader Sharif had once tried to fork out money out of Gibson in June, filing a lawsuit in which he claimed Gibson swindled him out of $200,00 for a recyclable rubber company investment. Sharif is filing a second lawsuit.
This time, Sharif said he ran into the actor at a Costa Rican bakery and Gibson got violent, calling him "vile and offensive names". Gibson allegedly threatened Sharif to leave town before storming out of the bakery and entering his car.
Sharif said he followed the star outside but Gibson "accelerated the car to a high rate of speed" and aimed the car at him while flashing the middle finger. Sharif said he managed to jumped out of the way and saved himself.
This should be an easy case for Gibson because many witnesses would testify against Sharif. One witness told TMZ that Gibson was in the bakery to enjoy pastry and coffee when Sharif confronted him. Gibson asked Sharif to leave but the man would not budge. Gibson then left the store and, unlike Sharif's story, drove away without aiming the car at anybody.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked