Mel Gibson Sued for Trying to Run Over a Man
A man is trying to cash in on Mel Gibson's violent reputation by claiming the actor has tried to kill him with a car. Nader Sharif had once tried to fork out money out of Gibson in June, filing a lawsuit in which he claimed Gibson swindled him out of $200,00 for a recyclable rubber company investment. Sharif is filing a second lawsuit.
This time, Sharif said he ran into the actor at a Costa Rican bakery and Gibson got violent, calling him "vile and offensive names". Gibson allegedly threatened Sharif to leave town before storming out of the bakery and entering his car.
Sharif said he followed the star outside but Gibson "accelerated the car to a high rate of speed" and aimed the car at him while flashing the middle finger. Sharif said he managed to jumped out of the way and saved himself.
This should be an easy case for Gibson because many witnesses would testify against Sharif. One witness told TMZ that Gibson was in the bakery to enjoy pastry and coffee when Sharif confronted him. Gibson asked Sharif to leave but the man would not budge. Gibson then left the store and, unlike Sharif's story, drove away without aiming the car at anybody.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'