Title of Justin Bieber's Christmas Song With Boyz II Men Unraveled
Justin Bieber is putting together a song called "Falalalala" with Boyz II Men. The title of their holiday collaboration was uncovered less than a week after the teen pop sensation confirmed that the successful R&B group will be lending their vocals to his upcoming Christmas album.
About how they come to agree on the collaboration, member Shawn Stockman told MTV News that Justin "thought we'd be perfect for it." He went on to spill, "And we went in and locked in." His bandmate Wanya Morris, meanwhile, recalled meeting the "Baby" hitmaker for the first time.
"We met him in the hotel, at the Le Montrose, in L.A. and the dude, he had a cast on at the time," he remembered. "And he stepped up and said, 'Oh my God! Boyz II Men, you're my favorite group!' And we're like, 'Oh, OK,' and at the time, we didn't know who he was. He was a new dude, and the next thing you know, he's huge. And I'm like, 'That's the same guy!' "
Wanya also spilled on which of their song was banned in Justin's home when he was younger. "He told us his mom didn't want him to sing 'I'll Make Love to You,' so he'd sneak and go sing it somewhere," so the singer dished.
"It's also good to know we've influenced such a good artist," he continued. "It's something that makes us feel we've accomplished [something and] we're doing our job, [that] a guy so young and so into his craft [is] influenced by three guys from Philadelphia that love to sing."
More Justin Bieber News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her