'Vampire Diaries' 3.02 Clip: Elena Gets New Clue About Stefan
Elena shares new information about Stefan's existence to Damon in the upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries". She visits his mansion after he keeps dogding her calls and reasons that he has been busy following Andie's death.
Elena tells Damon that Stefan called her the night before and learns that he made the call from Tennessee. Seemingly not excited about the news, Damon keeps convincing Elena that his brother is gone despite the fact that he can still be found physically.
Nonetheless, Elena will come up with a strategy to find Stefan. Damon and Alaric reluctantly go along with her plan, leading Damon into a dangerous fight with an unexpected enemy. At another place, Klaus puts a plan in motion that will give him even more power, but even with the unwilling participation of werewolf Ray Sutton, things don't go exactly as Klaus had planned.
"The Hybrid" will air this Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'