'Vampire Diaries' 3.02 Clip: Elena Gets New Clue About Stefan
Elena shares new information about Stefan's existence to Damon in the upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries". She visits his mansion after he keeps dogding her calls and reasons that he has been busy following Andie's death.
Elena tells Damon that Stefan called her the night before and learns that he made the call from Tennessee. Seemingly not excited about the news, Damon keeps convincing Elena that his brother is gone despite the fact that he can still be found physically.
Nonetheless, Elena will come up with a strategy to find Stefan. Damon and Alaric reluctantly go along with her plan, leading Damon into a dangerous fight with an unexpected enemy. At another place, Klaus puts a plan in motion that will give him even more power, but even with the unwilling participation of werewolf Ray Sutton, things don't go exactly as Klaus had planned.
"The Hybrid" will air this Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked