'Vampire Diaries' 3.02 Clip: Elena Gets New Clue About Stefan
Elena shares new information about Stefan's existence to Damon in the upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries". She visits his mansion after he keeps dogding her calls and reasons that he has been busy following Andie's death.
Elena tells Damon that Stefan called her the night before and learns that he made the call from Tennessee. Seemingly not excited about the news, Damon keeps convincing Elena that his brother is gone despite the fact that he can still be found physically.
Nonetheless, Elena will come up with a strategy to find Stefan. Damon and Alaric reluctantly go along with her plan, leading Damon into a dangerous fight with an unexpected enemy. At another place, Klaus puts a plan in motion that will give him even more power, but even with the unwilling participation of werewolf Ray Sutton, things don't go exactly as Klaus had planned.
"The Hybrid" will air this Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood