'Vampire Diaries' 3.02 Clip: Elena Gets New Clue About Stefan
Elena shares new information about Stefan's existence to Damon in the upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries". She visits his mansion after he keeps dogding her calls and reasons that he has been busy following Andie's death.
Elena tells Damon that Stefan called her the night before and learns that he made the call from Tennessee. Seemingly not excited about the news, Damon keeps convincing Elena that his brother is gone despite the fact that he can still be found physically.
Nonetheless, Elena will come up with a strategy to find Stefan. Damon and Alaric reluctantly go along with her plan, leading Damon into a dangerous fight with an unexpected enemy. At another place, Klaus puts a plan in motion that will give him even more power, but even with the unwilling participation of werewolf Ray Sutton, things don't go exactly as Klaus had planned.
"The Hybrid" will air this Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival