'Vampire Diaries' 3.02 Clip: Elena Gets New Clue About Stefan
Elena shares new information about Stefan's existence to Damon in the upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries". She visits his mansion after he keeps dogding her calls and reasons that he has been busy following Andie's death.
Elena tells Damon that Stefan called her the night before and learns that he made the call from Tennessee. Seemingly not excited about the news, Damon keeps convincing Elena that his brother is gone despite the fact that he can still be found physically.
Nonetheless, Elena will come up with a strategy to find Stefan. Damon and Alaric reluctantly go along with her plan, leading Damon into a dangerous fight with an unexpected enemy. At another place, Klaus puts a plan in motion that will give him even more power, but even with the unwilling participation of werewolf Ray Sutton, things don't go exactly as Klaus had planned.
"The Hybrid" will air this Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory