Rep: Robert Pattinson NOT Working on Solo Album
Despite rumors to the contrary, Robert Pattinson has no plans in recording a solo album just yet. Soon after news came out that the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob will put together a guitar-based effort, his representative set the record straight by telling MTV News, "The report is untrue. He is not working on an album right now."
The solo album recording report was first brought up by Us Weekly, which claimed that Rob is "prepping to record an album imminently." The publication cited one inside source as saying, "Rob has been kicking a few original songs around for a long time, but his schedule didn't allow it."
The insider further added that Rob will do so in the weeks leading to the kick-off for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" promotional tour. It was also claimed that the 25-year-old actor has been "studying on other instruments - like piano and horns" in his preparation for the recording session.
As for what kind of solo album Rob'll likely present to his fans, another source dished on, "The album Rob will make will be guitar-based and drums, very organic-sounding, nothing pop." The insider went on explaining, "Like stripped-down Ray LaMontagne meets Van Morrison."
Rob himself has previously made a contribution to the original "Twilight" soundtrack. The rumored boyfriend of Kristen Stewart recorded two songs on the soundtrack, "Never Think" and "Let Me Sign".
More Robert Pattinson News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik