Rep: Robert Pattinson NOT Working on Solo Album
Despite rumors to the contrary, Robert Pattinson has no plans in recording a solo album just yet. Soon after news came out that the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob will put together a guitar-based effort, his representative set the record straight by telling MTV News, "The report is untrue. He is not working on an album right now."
The solo album recording report was first brought up by Us Weekly, which claimed that Rob is "prepping to record an album imminently." The publication cited one inside source as saying, "Rob has been kicking a few original songs around for a long time, but his schedule didn't allow it."
The insider further added that Rob will do so in the weeks leading to the kick-off for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" promotional tour. It was also claimed that the 25-year-old actor has been "studying on other instruments - like piano and horns" in his preparation for the recording session.
As for what kind of solo album Rob'll likely present to his fans, another source dished on, "The album Rob will make will be guitar-based and drums, very organic-sounding, nothing pop." The insider went on explaining, "Like stripped-down Ray LaMontagne meets Van Morrison."
Rob himself has previously made a contribution to the original "Twilight" soundtrack. The rumored boyfriend of Kristen Stewart recorded two songs on the soundtrack, "Never Think" and "Let Me Sign".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift