Criss Angel Gets Engaged After Proposing With 5-Carat Diamond Ring
Criss Angel is one step closer to walk down the aisle one more time. The 43-year-old illusionist has got engaged to girlfriend Sandra Gonzalez after he popped the question during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on September 7. His representative confirmed the happy news to E! News on Tuesday, September 20.
Accordingly, Criss' proposal took place when he and Sandra were having a romantic sunset dinner on the beach. He presented her with a 5-carat princess-cut diamond set in a platinum band that he co-designed with New York jeweler Idayne Kaye, and flew her family in as a surprise. He also orchestrated fireworks display that lit up the sky after she accepted his proposal.
Criss met Sandra four years ago on the set of his A&E series "Mindfreak". While no official wedding date has been set just yet, his representative said that the couple is "ecstatic". This will be Criss' second marriage. He was previously married to JoAnn Winkhart, before divorcing in 2005. He also dated Playboy playmate Holly Madison for a while.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour