Criss Angel Gets Engaged After Proposing With 5-Carat Diamond Ring
Criss Angel is one step closer to walk down the aisle one more time. The 43-year-old illusionist has got engaged to girlfriend Sandra Gonzalez after he popped the question during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on September 7. His representative confirmed the happy news to E! News on Tuesday, September 20.
Accordingly, Criss' proposal took place when he and Sandra were having a romantic sunset dinner on the beach. He presented her with a 5-carat princess-cut diamond set in a platinum band that he co-designed with New York jeweler Idayne Kaye, and flew her family in as a surprise. He also orchestrated fireworks display that lit up the sky after she accepted his proposal.
Criss met Sandra four years ago on the set of his A&E series "Mindfreak". While no official wedding date has been set just yet, his representative said that the couple is "ecstatic". This will be Criss' second marriage. He was previously married to JoAnn Winkhart, before divorcing in 2005. He also dated Playboy playmate Holly Madison for a while.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'