Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton to Perform at 2011 CMA Awards
Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton are billed to cater audience at the 2011 CMA Awards on November 9. The three country music stars join Jason Aldean and Keith Urban who have been previously set to perform at the upcoming event.
With the addition of Taylor, Brad and Blake, the upcoming CMA Awards will have all five nominees for Entertainer of the Year taking the stage as musical performers. Paisley, who will also co-host the prize-giving ceremony with Carrie Underwood, was named Entertainer of the Year in 2010, while "Fearless" hitmaker Taylor took the same title the previous year.
In another news, Taylor Swift recently received the Jim Reeves International Award from the Academy of Country Music in Nashville on Monday night, September 19. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to study something I wanted to learn about, which is country music," so the 21-year-old songstress said at the end of her acceptance speech.
Also at the ACM Honors event which took place at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Reba McEntire received a Career Achievement Award. The winners of these special trophies have been announced in March, but were not part of the televised ACM Awards ceremony in April.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3