Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton to Perform at 2011 CMA Awards
Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton are billed to cater audience at the 2011 CMA Awards on November 9. The three country music stars join Jason Aldean and Keith Urban who have been previously set to perform at the upcoming event.
With the addition of Taylor, Brad and Blake, the upcoming CMA Awards will have all five nominees for Entertainer of the Year taking the stage as musical performers. Paisley, who will also co-host the prize-giving ceremony with Carrie Underwood, was named Entertainer of the Year in 2010, while "Fearless" hitmaker Taylor took the same title the previous year.
In another news, Taylor Swift recently received the Jim Reeves International Award from the Academy of Country Music in Nashville on Monday night, September 19. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to study something I wanted to learn about, which is country music," so the 21-year-old songstress said at the end of her acceptance speech.
Also at the ACM Honors event which took place at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Reba McEntire received a Career Achievement Award. The winners of these special trophies have been announced in March, but were not part of the televised ACM Awards ceremony in April.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation