Charlie Sheen Roast Sets Rating Record for Comedy Central
While his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" broke rating record on CBS with its new season premiere, Charlie Sheen also set a new record for Comedy Central with his roast. The Monday (September 19) show, which was filled with jokes about his troubled past, drew 6.4 million viewers, making it the most-watched roast ever for the network.
It surpassed previous record holder, Jeff Foxworthy roast in 2005, which was watched by 6.2 million viewers. The number is also roughly double the audience of previous roasts for the likes of David Hasselhoff and Donald Trump.
Sheen's former sitcom "Two and a Half Men", meanwhile, drew around 27.2 million viewers and a 10.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with its season 9 premiere on the same day. The Charlie Harper depicter himself was watching the show which introduces Ashton Kutcher as its new lead.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked