Charlie Sheen Roast Sets Rating Record for Comedy Central
While his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" broke rating record on CBS with its new season premiere, Charlie Sheen also set a new record for Comedy Central with his roast. The Monday (September 19) show, which was filled with jokes about his troubled past, drew 6.4 million viewers, making it the most-watched roast ever for the network.
It surpassed previous record holder, Jeff Foxworthy roast in 2005, which was watched by 6.2 million viewers. The number is also roughly double the audience of previous roasts for the likes of David Hasselhoff and Donald Trump.
Sheen's former sitcom "Two and a Half Men", meanwhile, drew around 27.2 million viewers and a 10.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with its season 9 premiere on the same day. The Charlie Harper depicter himself was watching the show which introduces Ashton Kutcher as its new lead.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage