Cocaine Case Closed After Paris Hilton Served the Punishment Well
Paris Hilton has served her Las Vegas cocaine case above the par. A judge at a Vegas courtroom revealed on Tuesday, September 20 morning that the socialite has completed the required 200 hours of community service and topped it up with extra 8 hours.
Hilton got into trouble when spending time with ex-boyfriend Cy Waits in August last year. A cop approached Waits' car which suspiciously let out smoke and the smell of marijuana. Hilton excused herself to enter Wynn Las Vegas but a small bag containing cocaine slipped out of her bag. Justice of the Peace Joe Bonaventure signed her up for community services such as picking up dog feces and painting over graffiti.
Hilton was not present at the hearing on Monday but her lawyer Richard Schonfeld was. "We ask that her informal probation be terminated honorably and the case be closed at this time," the attorney said.
After going through the documents and finding out that Hilton has paid $2,000 in fines and completed an intensive substance abuse program, Bonaventure said, "This indicates Miss Hilton was attentive, cooperative and fully engaged."
The case was closed with consent from Deputy District Attorney Tina Sedlock.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says