Rosie O'Donnell's New Girlfriend Walks the Red Carpet
Rosie O'Donnell is not getting back with her ex-girlfriend or ex-wife because she is in a new relationship. The talk show host debuted her new object of affection at her Rosie Theater Kids Gala on Monday, September 19 night.
The 49-year-old walked the red carpet with Michelle Rounds whom she met at a Starbucks store in New York City. "They met at a Starbucks a few months ago. They are adorable together and are very, very happy," a source told People. They have been seeing each other for a few months.
O'Donnell split from Kelli Carpenter in 2007 after four years together. They have four children together. In 2009, she started dating artist/writer Tracy Kachtick-Anders who has six children. They went their own ways in February this year.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24