Rosie O'Donnell's New Girlfriend Walks the Red Carpet
Rosie O'Donnell is not getting back with her ex-girlfriend or ex-wife because she is in a new relationship. The talk show host debuted her new object of affection at her Rosie Theater Kids Gala on Monday, September 19 night.
The 49-year-old walked the red carpet with Michelle Rounds whom she met at a Starbucks store in New York City. "They met at a Starbucks a few months ago. They are adorable together and are very, very happy," a source told People. They have been seeing each other for a few months.
O'Donnell split from Kelli Carpenter in 2007 after four years together. They have four children together. In 2009, she started dating artist/writer Tracy Kachtick-Anders who has six children. They went their own ways in February this year.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off