Rosie O'Donnell's New Girlfriend Walks the Red Carpet
Rosie O'Donnell is not getting back with her ex-girlfriend or ex-wife because she is in a new relationship. The talk show host debuted her new object of affection at her Rosie Theater Kids Gala on Monday, September 19 night.
The 49-year-old walked the red carpet with Michelle Rounds whom she met at a Starbucks store in New York City. "They met at a Starbucks a few months ago. They are adorable together and are very, very happy," a source told People. They have been seeing each other for a few months.
O'Donnell split from Kelli Carpenter in 2007 after four years together. They have four children together. In 2009, she started dating artist/writer Tracy Kachtick-Anders who has six children. They went their own ways in February this year.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri