Rosie O'Donnell's New Girlfriend Walks the Red Carpet
Rosie O'Donnell is not getting back with her ex-girlfriend or ex-wife because she is in a new relationship. The talk show host debuted her new object of affection at her Rosie Theater Kids Gala on Monday, September 19 night.
The 49-year-old walked the red carpet with Michelle Rounds whom she met at a Starbucks store in New York City. "They met at a Starbucks a few months ago. They are adorable together and are very, very happy," a source told People. They have been seeing each other for a few months.
O'Donnell split from Kelli Carpenter in 2007 after four years together. They have four children together. In 2009, she started dating artist/writer Tracy Kachtick-Anders who has six children. They went their own ways in February this year.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush