Rosie O'Donnell's New Girlfriend Walks the Red Carpet
Rosie O'Donnell is not getting back with her ex-girlfriend or ex-wife because she is in a new relationship. The talk show host debuted her new object of affection at her Rosie Theater Kids Gala on Monday, September 19 night.
The 49-year-old walked the red carpet with Michelle Rounds whom she met at a Starbucks store in New York City. "They met at a Starbucks a few months ago. They are adorable together and are very, very happy," a source told People. They have been seeing each other for a few months.
O'Donnell split from Kelli Carpenter in 2007 after four years together. They have four children together. In 2009, she started dating artist/writer Tracy Kachtick-Anders who has six children. They went their own ways in February this year.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5