Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Spotted Together Again in NY
Justin Timberlake and ex-girlfriend Jessica Biel are seen together more frequent lately. The former couple who split in March was spotted walking together in New York on Monday, September 19 with smile on their faces.
There have been reports that the pair, who dated for four years, was working on a reconciliation. Late last month, they were pictured biking together in Toronto, Canada where she was filming "Total Recall".
This time in New York, Biel was filming extra scenes for the romantic comedy "New Year's Eve". The actress looked chic in her beanie, tight jeans and white ankle boots while Timberlake went extra neat with long-sleeve shirt and jeans.
A fan allegedly shouted at them, saying they were glad to see them back together. Timberlake gave them a thumbs up and smiled.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen