50 Cent Named in Violent Assault Lawsuit
50 Cent's name is dragged into a new lawsuit because a violent act happened within his property. A woman, named Vasti Ortiz, said in the suit that the rapper employed a criminal named Dwayne McKenzie who had assaulted her at his mansion in 2008.
Ortiz, in her statement, said that some women were invited to 50's mansion in Connecticut by McKenzie for a party. McKenzie then started to make "graphic and vulgar sexual requests" to one of the women. Ortiz, who felt uncomfortable, left the party but was stopped.
McKenzie ordered another woman to beat her down. He choke her and beat her with a belt. Ortiz called the police and McKenzie was charged with assault, strangulation, breach of peace and unlawful restraint. He was released on $10,000 bond.
Although 50 was not present during the incident, Ortiz claimed that the rapper "knew or should have known McKenzie was a known criminal who had assaulted in the past."
McKenzie, who was employed by 50 for unknown reason, is known for being violent. He was arrested in Hartford for allegedly pulling a pistol on a nightclub promoter. He reportedly also opened fire into a crowd after his $100,000 chain was stolen.
More 50 Cent News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed