50 Cent Named in Violent Assault Lawsuit
50 Cent's name is dragged into a new lawsuit because a violent act happened within his property. A woman, named Vasti Ortiz, said in the suit that the rapper employed a criminal named Dwayne McKenzie who had assaulted her at his mansion in 2008.
Ortiz, in her statement, said that some women were invited to 50's mansion in Connecticut by McKenzie for a party. McKenzie then started to make "graphic and vulgar sexual requests" to one of the women. Ortiz, who felt uncomfortable, left the party but was stopped.
McKenzie ordered another woman to beat her down. He choke her and beat her with a belt. Ortiz called the police and McKenzie was charged with assault, strangulation, breach of peace and unlawful restraint. He was released on $10,000 bond.
Although 50 was not present during the incident, Ortiz claimed that the rapper "knew or should have known McKenzie was a known criminal who had assaulted in the past."
McKenzie, who was employed by 50 for unknown reason, is known for being violent. He was arrested in Hartford for allegedly pulling a pistol on a nightclub promoter. He reportedly also opened fire into a crowd after his $100,000 chain was stolen.
More 50 Cent News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy