50 Cent Named in Violent Assault Lawsuit
50 Cent's name is dragged into a new lawsuit because a violent act happened within his property. A woman, named Vasti Ortiz, said in the suit that the rapper employed a criminal named Dwayne McKenzie who had assaulted her at his mansion in 2008.
Ortiz, in her statement, said that some women were invited to 50's mansion in Connecticut by McKenzie for a party. McKenzie then started to make "graphic and vulgar sexual requests" to one of the women. Ortiz, who felt uncomfortable, left the party but was stopped.
McKenzie ordered another woman to beat her down. He choke her and beat her with a belt. Ortiz called the police and McKenzie was charged with assault, strangulation, breach of peace and unlawful restraint. He was released on $10,000 bond.
Although 50 was not present during the incident, Ortiz claimed that the rapper "knew or should have known McKenzie was a known criminal who had assaulted in the past."
McKenzie, who was employed by 50 for unknown reason, is known for being violent. He was arrested in Hartford for allegedly pulling a pistol on a nightclub promoter. He reportedly also opened fire into a crowd after his $100,000 chain was stolen.
More 50 Cent News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie