Chris Evans and Anna Faris Couple Up at 'What's Your Number?' L.A. Premiere
Chris Evans and Anna Faris brought their charms to the premiere night of their latest romantic comedy film "What's Your Number?" The special screening took place at Regency Village Theatre Westwood in California on Monday, September 19.
On his arrival, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" actor looked dapper in two-piece grey suit with a black shirt, completed with a brown tie. Meanwhile, the Shelley Darlington of "The House Bunny" is seen arriving with her family. The blond beauty glammed up in soft-colored tube dress with bow detail at the front, and a golden miniaudiere.
The two lead stars were joined by co-stars Zachary Quinto and Dave Annable. The former oozed his masculinity in a suit with a tieless shirt, while the latter also looked sleek in his neat outfit. Another cast ensemble spotted at the event was Eliza Coupe who kept it simple in a black mini dress.
Among the celebrity guests during the premiere night were Emmy Rossum, Marley Shelton, Blythe Danner, Heather Burns, Tika Sumpter, Collins Pennie and Ed Begley Jr..
Based on Karyn Bosnak's novel "20 Times a Lady", "What's Your Number?" focuses on Faris' Ally Darling, a woman who begins a wild search for the best "ex" of her life after reading a magazine article that leads her to believe she's going to be forever alone. She is helped by her new neighbor, Evan's Collin, to track down her exes in exchange for her help to avoid him from his exes. Directed by Mark Mylod, the film is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on September 30.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill