Musiq Soulchild Releases Touching Music Video for 'Yes'
Musiq Soulchild raises awareness for breast cancer in a music video to support his latest single "Yes". Created "in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer," it follows the R&B crooner as he stands by his girlfriend through her tough battle with breast cancer.
Soulchild has been appointed as a new ambassador for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Circle of Promise. Releasing the Jasmine Burke-starring music video is part of his effort to support "all beloved ones who are in the fight against breast cancer."
"Early detection is the key to winning the fight against breast cancer," he said. "Too often, black women are diagnosed in stage three and four when breast cancer is most difficult to treat. Some women are afraid to seek treatment for fear of losing their breasts or their hair. One's physical appearance is much less important than the will to live. It's time to remove the stigmas that are attached to this disease."
Musiq Soulchild's "Yes" music video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off