Musiq Soulchild Releases Touching Music Video for 'Yes'
Musiq Soulchild raises awareness for breast cancer in a music video to support his latest single "Yes". Created "in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer," it follows the R&B crooner as he stands by his girlfriend through her tough battle with breast cancer.
Soulchild has been appointed as a new ambassador for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Circle of Promise. Releasing the Jasmine Burke-starring music video is part of his effort to support "all beloved ones who are in the fight against breast cancer."
"Early detection is the key to winning the fight against breast cancer," he said. "Too often, black women are diagnosed in stage three and four when breast cancer is most difficult to treat. Some women are afraid to seek treatment for fear of losing their breasts or their hair. One's physical appearance is much less important than the will to live. It's time to remove the stigmas that are attached to this disease."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere