Musiq Soulchild Releases Touching Music Video for 'Yes'
Musiq Soulchild raises awareness for breast cancer in a music video to support his latest single "Yes". Created "in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer," it follows the R&B crooner as he stands by his girlfriend through her tough battle with breast cancer.
Soulchild has been appointed as a new ambassador for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Circle of Promise. Releasing the Jasmine Burke-starring music video is part of his effort to support "all beloved ones who are in the fight against breast cancer."
"Early detection is the key to winning the fight against breast cancer," he said. "Too often, black women are diagnosed in stage three and four when breast cancer is most difficult to treat. Some women are afraid to seek treatment for fear of losing their breasts or their hair. One's physical appearance is much less important than the will to live. It's time to remove the stigmas that are attached to this disease."
Musiq Soulchild's "Yes" music video
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom