Musiq Soulchild Releases Touching Music Video for 'Yes'
Musiq Soulchild raises awareness for breast cancer in a music video to support his latest single "Yes". Created "in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer," it follows the R&B crooner as he stands by his girlfriend through her tough battle with breast cancer.
Soulchild has been appointed as a new ambassador for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Circle of Promise. Releasing the Jasmine Burke-starring music video is part of his effort to support "all beloved ones who are in the fight against breast cancer."
"Early detection is the key to winning the fight against breast cancer," he said. "Too often, black women are diagnosed in stage three and four when breast cancer is most difficult to treat. Some women are afraid to seek treatment for fear of losing their breasts or their hair. One's physical appearance is much less important than the will to live. It's time to remove the stigmas that are attached to this disease."
Musiq Soulchild's "Yes" music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby