Demi Lovato Celebrates Album Release, Showcases 'Who's That Boy'
Demi Lovato follows up her first post-rehab concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17 with the celebration for the release of her new album "Unbroken". She held the pre-release show on "Good Morning America", and performed at least two songs during the Monday gig.
19-year-old Demi performed her lead single "Skyscraper". The pop singer said, "[It] symbolizes the journey that I was on. I was broken and ... I overcame it all. I'm standing here today, not to sound cheesy, but as a skyscraper." She also showcased another new song called "Who's That Boy" live for the very first time.
Demi is releasing "Unbroken" across the United States on September 20. She excitedly tweeted, "AHHHH!!!! #UNBROKEN IS OUT NOW!!!!!!" The album features Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo. Hours before the release, at least three fresh tracks from the album leaked on the web.
More Demi Lovato News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry