Demi Lovato Celebrates Album Release, Showcases 'Who's That Boy'
Demi Lovato follows up her first post-rehab concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17 with the celebration for the release of her new album "Unbroken". She held the pre-release show on "Good Morning America", and performed at least two songs during the Monday gig.
19-year-old Demi performed her lead single "Skyscraper". The pop singer said, "[It] symbolizes the journey that I was on. I was broken and ... I overcame it all. I'm standing here today, not to sound cheesy, but as a skyscraper." She also showcased another new song called "Who's That Boy" live for the very first time.
Demi is releasing "Unbroken" across the United States on September 20. She excitedly tweeted, "AHHHH!!!! #UNBROKEN IS OUT NOW!!!!!!" The album features Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo. Hours before the release, at least three fresh tracks from the album leaked on the web.
More Demi Lovato News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video