Demi Lovato Celebrates Album Release, Showcases 'Who's That Boy'
Demi Lovato follows up her first post-rehab concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17 with the celebration for the release of her new album "Unbroken". She held the pre-release show on "Good Morning America", and performed at least two songs during the Monday gig.
19-year-old Demi performed her lead single "Skyscraper". The pop singer said, "[It] symbolizes the journey that I was on. I was broken and ... I overcame it all. I'm standing here today, not to sound cheesy, but as a skyscraper." She also showcased another new song called "Who's That Boy" live for the very first time.
Demi is releasing "Unbroken" across the United States on September 20. She excitedly tweeted, "AHHHH!!!! #UNBROKEN IS OUT NOW!!!!!!" The album features Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo. Hours before the release, at least three fresh tracks from the album leaked on the web.
More Demi Lovato News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa