Demi Lovato Celebrates Album Release, Showcases 'Who's That Boy'
Demi Lovato follows up her first post-rehab concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17 with the celebration for the release of her new album "Unbroken". She held the pre-release show on "Good Morning America", and performed at least two songs during the Monday gig.
19-year-old Demi performed her lead single "Skyscraper". The pop singer said, "[It] symbolizes the journey that I was on. I was broken and ... I overcame it all. I'm standing here today, not to sound cheesy, but as a skyscraper." She also showcased another new song called "Who's That Boy" live for the very first time.
Demi is releasing "Unbroken" across the United States on September 20. She excitedly tweeted, "AHHHH!!!! #UNBROKEN IS OUT NOW!!!!!!" The album features Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo. Hours before the release, at least three fresh tracks from the album leaked on the web.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab