Demi Lovato Celebrates Album Release, Showcases 'Who's That Boy'
Demi Lovato follows up her first post-rehab concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17 with the celebration for the release of her new album "Unbroken". She held the pre-release show on "Good Morning America", and performed at least two songs during the Monday gig.
19-year-old Demi performed her lead single "Skyscraper". The pop singer said, "[It] symbolizes the journey that I was on. I was broken and ... I overcame it all. I'm standing here today, not to sound cheesy, but as a skyscraper." She also showcased another new song called "Who's That Boy" live for the very first time.
Demi is releasing "Unbroken" across the United States on September 20. She excitedly tweeted, "AHHHH!!!! #UNBROKEN IS OUT NOW!!!!!!" The album features Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo. Hours before the release, at least three fresh tracks from the album leaked on the web.
More Demi Lovato News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'