Vanessa Hudgens Gets Close and Personal With Austin Butler
Vanessa Hudgens seems to have been left smitten by another Disney star. The former girlfriend of Zac Efron got very cozy with Austin Butler during a night out in Burbank, California last Saturday, September 17. She was even photographed stealing a kiss from him.
Radar Online reported that 22-year-old Vanessa and 20-year-old Austin hung out with friends at Bob's Big Boy until 2:45 A.M. PST Sunday (September 18) morning. Sitting on the same side of the booth in the diner, the two enjoyed milkshakes and had their faces close to each other all the times.
Earlier on Saturday night, Vanessa and Austin attended the 30th birthday party for Ashley Tisdale's sister, Jennifer, at Hollywood hotspot Lexington Social House. An eyewitness, however, didn't see anything romantic going on between the "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" actress and the "Switched at Birth" star at the bash.
"They were together but in a large group," the source dished on the pair's Lexington outing to PEOPLE. "They were not doing anything to show that they were really together romantically but they were definitely hanging out and having fun."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick