Vanessa Hudgens Gets Close and Personal With Austin Butler
Vanessa Hudgens seems to have been left smitten by another Disney star. The former girlfriend of Zac Efron got very cozy with Austin Butler during a night out in Burbank, California last Saturday, September 17. She was even photographed stealing a kiss from him.
Radar Online reported that 22-year-old Vanessa and 20-year-old Austin hung out with friends at Bob's Big Boy until 2:45 A.M. PST Sunday (September 18) morning. Sitting on the same side of the booth in the diner, the two enjoyed milkshakes and had their faces close to each other all the times.
Earlier on Saturday night, Vanessa and Austin attended the 30th birthday party for Ashley Tisdale's sister, Jennifer, at Hollywood hotspot Lexington Social House. An eyewitness, however, didn't see anything romantic going on between the "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" actress and the "Switched at Birth" star at the bash.
"They were together but in a large group," the source dished on the pair's Lexington outing to PEOPLE. "They were not doing anything to show that they were really together romantically but they were definitely hanging out and having fun."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'