'2 Broke Girls' 1.02 Preview: Max Surprised by Horse in the House
Max and Caroline are moving forward with their plan to team up for a new business venture in the next episode of "2 Broke Girls", but Max has to get used to being with Caroline's horse first. She is shocked to see the animal in their house, but Caroline only wants to keep the horse away from her because it does not know what she is doing for life now.
At the diner, Max continues showing how terrible she is as a waitress when she misinterprets a customer's question about menu as a question about her personal quality. Meanwhile, Caroline thinks she's doing Max a favor when she takes it upon herself to facilitate her break-up with Robbie.
"And the Break-up Scene" will air Monday, September 26 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The new comedy show is well received, with many tweeps finding the premiere episode "hilarious".
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why