'2 Broke Girls' 1.02 Preview: Max Surprised by Horse in the House
Max and Caroline are moving forward with their plan to team up for a new business venture in the next episode of "2 Broke Girls", but Max has to get used to being with Caroline's horse first. She is shocked to see the animal in their house, but Caroline only wants to keep the horse away from her because it does not know what she is doing for life now.
At the diner, Max continues showing how terrible she is as a waitress when she misinterprets a customer's question about menu as a question about her personal quality. Meanwhile, Caroline thinks she's doing Max a favor when she takes it upon herself to facilitate her break-up with Robbie.
"And the Break-up Scene" will air Monday, September 26 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The new comedy show is well received, with many tweeps finding the premiere episode "hilarious".
More 2 Broke Girls News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018