'2 Broke Girls' 1.02 Preview: Max Surprised by Horse in the House
Max and Caroline are moving forward with their plan to team up for a new business venture in the next episode of "2 Broke Girls", but Max has to get used to being with Caroline's horse first. She is shocked to see the animal in their house, but Caroline only wants to keep the horse away from her because it does not know what she is doing for life now.
At the diner, Max continues showing how terrible she is as a waitress when she misinterprets a customer's question about menu as a question about her personal quality. Meanwhile, Caroline thinks she's doing Max a favor when she takes it upon herself to facilitate her break-up with Robbie.
"And the Break-up Scene" will air Monday, September 26 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The new comedy show is well received, with many tweeps finding the premiere episode "hilarious".
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart