'2 Broke Girls' 1.02 Preview: Max Surprised by Horse in the House
Max and Caroline are moving forward with their plan to team up for a new business venture in the next episode of "2 Broke Girls", but Max has to get used to being with Caroline's horse first. She is shocked to see the animal in their house, but Caroline only wants to keep the horse away from her because it does not know what she is doing for life now.
At the diner, Max continues showing how terrible she is as a waitress when she misinterprets a customer's question about menu as a question about her personal quality. Meanwhile, Caroline thinks she's doing Max a favor when she takes it upon herself to facilitate her break-up with Robbie.
"And the Break-up Scene" will air Monday, September 26 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The new comedy show is well received, with many tweeps finding the premiere episode "hilarious".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'