'2 Broke Girls' 1.02 Preview: Max Surprised by Horse in the House
Max and Caroline are moving forward with their plan to team up for a new business venture in the next episode of "2 Broke Girls", but Max has to get used to being with Caroline's horse first. She is shocked to see the animal in their house, but Caroline only wants to keep the horse away from her because it does not know what she is doing for life now.
At the diner, Max continues showing how terrible she is as a waitress when she misinterprets a customer's question about menu as a question about her personal quality. Meanwhile, Caroline thinks she's doing Max a favor when she takes it upon herself to facilitate her break-up with Robbie.
"And the Break-up Scene" will air Monday, September 26 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The new comedy show is well received, with many tweeps finding the premiere episode "hilarious".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed