Confirmed: Lea Michele Split From Broadway Actor Boyfriend
Lea Michele is back on the single market. After more than a year dating, the Rachel Berry of FOX's hit series "Glee" and her Broadway actor boyfriend Theo Stockman have decided to end their romance. A representative for the TV beauty has confirmed the split report via E! Online.
In a statement, Lea's rep stressed, "This is not a dramatic breakup, the relationship just ran its course." Her rep added that the former couple "are still friends and will always be friends." The break-up confirmation came after the 25-year-old beauty made a solo appearance at the 2011 Emmy Awards on Sunday (September 18) night.
Lea and Theo stepped out as a couple for the first time when they attended the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York City in May 2010. The twosome were last spotted together in August as they grabbed dinner at Italian restaurant Madeo in West Hollywood after attending the Fox All-Star Party at Gladstones in Pacific Palisades, California.
Earlier this year, the star of "Spring Awakening" gushed that Theo shares similar traits with her dad. To Cosmopolitan, she explained, "My father makes me laugh - my sense of humor comes from him - but at the same time, I know he's going to take care of everything. I see some of that in my boyfriend."
More Lea Michele News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says