Confirmed: Lea Michele Split From Broadway Actor Boyfriend
Lea Michele is back on the single market. After more than a year dating, the Rachel Berry of FOX's hit series "Glee" and her Broadway actor boyfriend Theo Stockman have decided to end their romance. A representative for the TV beauty has confirmed the split report via E! Online.
In a statement, Lea's rep stressed, "This is not a dramatic breakup, the relationship just ran its course." Her rep added that the former couple "are still friends and will always be friends." The break-up confirmation came after the 25-year-old beauty made a solo appearance at the 2011 Emmy Awards on Sunday (September 18) night.
Lea and Theo stepped out as a couple for the first time when they attended the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York City in May 2010. The twosome were last spotted together in August as they grabbed dinner at Italian restaurant Madeo in West Hollywood after attending the Fox All-Star Party at Gladstones in Pacific Palisades, California.
Earlier this year, the star of "Spring Awakening" gushed that Theo shares similar traits with her dad. To Cosmopolitan, she explained, "My father makes me laugh - my sense of humor comes from him - but at the same time, I know he's going to take care of everything. I see some of that in my boyfriend."
More Lea Michele News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?