Sleek Leonardo DiCaprio Pursues FBI Career in First 'J. Edgar' Trailer
Clint Eastwood's "J. Edgar" finally gets its first trailer available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Apple, the video presents Leonardo DiCaprio looking dapper for his portrayal of the famed FBI director J. Edgar Hoovers.
Set in a classic-themed background, the video centers on Hoover's private life as well as his days in the Bureau. It also sees the alleged "more-than-friends" bond between Hoover and his trusted partner, Armie Hammer's Clyde Tolson. In one of the footage, Hoover is seen asking Tolson to be his "number two man."
The biopic follows the life of Hoover, the man who is often credited with making the FBI what it is today; an efficient, crime-fighting organization shrouded in secrecy. Hoover found the organization in 1935 and remained director until his death in 1972.
The film will make its debut during the AFI Film Festival in Los Angeles on November 3. It is slated for a limited release in U.S. theaters on November 9 before opening wide on November 11. Written by "Milk" scribe Dustin Lance Black, the movie also stars Naomi Watts, Ed Westwick, Damon Herriman, Judi Dench, Josh Lucas, Ken Howard and Miles Fisher.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated