Sleek Leonardo DiCaprio Pursues FBI Career in First 'J. Edgar' Trailer
Clint Eastwood's "J. Edgar" finally gets its first trailer available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Apple, the video presents Leonardo DiCaprio looking dapper for his portrayal of the famed FBI director J. Edgar Hoovers.
Set in a classic-themed background, the video centers on Hoover's private life as well as his days in the Bureau. It also sees the alleged "more-than-friends" bond between Hoover and his trusted partner, Armie Hammer's Clyde Tolson. In one of the footage, Hoover is seen asking Tolson to be his "number two man."
The biopic follows the life of Hoover, the man who is often credited with making the FBI what it is today; an efficient, crime-fighting organization shrouded in secrecy. Hoover found the organization in 1935 and remained director until his death in 1972.
The film will make its debut during the AFI Film Festival in Los Angeles on November 3. It is slated for a limited release in U.S. theaters on November 9 before opening wide on November 11. Written by "Milk" scribe Dustin Lance Black, the movie also stars Naomi Watts, Ed Westwick, Damon Herriman, Judi Dench, Josh Lucas, Ken Howard and Miles Fisher.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic