Sleek Leonardo DiCaprio Pursues FBI Career in First 'J. Edgar' Trailer
Clint Eastwood's "J. Edgar" finally gets its first trailer available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Apple, the video presents Leonardo DiCaprio looking dapper for his portrayal of the famed FBI director J. Edgar Hoovers.
Set in a classic-themed background, the video centers on Hoover's private life as well as his days in the Bureau. It also sees the alleged "more-than-friends" bond between Hoover and his trusted partner, Armie Hammer's Clyde Tolson. In one of the footage, Hoover is seen asking Tolson to be his "number two man."
The biopic follows the life of Hoover, the man who is often credited with making the FBI what it is today; an efficient, crime-fighting organization shrouded in secrecy. Hoover found the organization in 1935 and remained director until his death in 1972.
The film will make its debut during the AFI Film Festival in Los Angeles on November 3. It is slated for a limited release in U.S. theaters on November 9 before opening wide on November 11. Written by "Milk" scribe Dustin Lance Black, the movie also stars Naomi Watts, Ed Westwick, Damon Herriman, Judi Dench, Josh Lucas, Ken Howard and Miles Fisher.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked