Ne-Yo Expecting Second Child, Engagement Report Denied
Ne-Yo is going to be a father yet again. The "Miss Independent" singer has, through his representative, confirmed that he and longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw are expecting their second child together. Us Weekly, which first reported the happy news, reported that baby No. 2 is set to arrive in October.
The publication additionally claimed that the R&B singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, Jr., is engaged to his Atlanta boutique owner girlfriend. E! News, however, has come out with a contradicting report, insisting that a representative for the 31-year-old has debunked the engagement story.
Ne-Yo and Monyetta are already parents to a daughter named Madilyn Grace that was born in November 2010. Expressing his excitement of being first time father, the singer tweeted at the time, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'