Ne-Yo Expecting Second Child, Engagement Report Denied
Ne-Yo is going to be a father yet again. The "Miss Independent" singer has, through his representative, confirmed that he and longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw are expecting their second child together. Us Weekly, which first reported the happy news, reported that baby No. 2 is set to arrive in October.
The publication additionally claimed that the R&B singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, Jr., is engaged to his Atlanta boutique owner girlfriend. E! News, however, has come out with a contradicting report, insisting that a representative for the 31-year-old has debunked the engagement story.
Ne-Yo and Monyetta are already parents to a daughter named Madilyn Grace that was born in November 2010. Expressing his excitement of being first time father, the singer tweeted at the time, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'