Ne-Yo Expecting Second Child, Engagement Report Denied
Ne-Yo is going to be a father yet again. The "Miss Independent" singer has, through his representative, confirmed that he and longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw are expecting their second child together. Us Weekly, which first reported the happy news, reported that baby No. 2 is set to arrive in October.
The publication additionally claimed that the R&B singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, Jr., is engaged to his Atlanta boutique owner girlfriend. E! News, however, has come out with a contradicting report, insisting that a representative for the 31-year-old has debunked the engagement story.
Ne-Yo and Monyetta are already parents to a daughter named Madilyn Grace that was born in November 2010. Expressing his excitement of being first time father, the singer tweeted at the time, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3