Ne-Yo Expecting Second Child, Engagement Report Denied
Ne-Yo is going to be a father yet again. The "Miss Independent" singer has, through his representative, confirmed that he and longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw are expecting their second child together. Us Weekly, which first reported the happy news, reported that baby No. 2 is set to arrive in October.
The publication additionally claimed that the R&B singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, Jr., is engaged to his Atlanta boutique owner girlfriend. E! News, however, has come out with a contradicting report, insisting that a representative for the 31-year-old has debunked the engagement story.
Ne-Yo and Monyetta are already parents to a daughter named Madilyn Grace that was born in November 2010. Expressing his excitement of being first time father, the singer tweeted at the time, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer