Ne-Yo Expecting Second Child, Engagement Report Denied
Ne-Yo is going to be a father yet again. The "Miss Independent" singer has, through his representative, confirmed that he and longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw are expecting their second child together. Us Weekly, which first reported the happy news, reported that baby No. 2 is set to arrive in October.
The publication additionally claimed that the R&B singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, Jr., is engaged to his Atlanta boutique owner girlfriend. E! News, however, has come out with a contradicting report, insisting that a representative for the 31-year-old has debunked the engagement story.
Ne-Yo and Monyetta are already parents to a daughter named Madilyn Grace that was born in November 2010. Expressing his excitement of being first time father, the singer tweeted at the time, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other