Robert Pattinson Showed Up at Jimmy Fallon's Emmy After Party
Robert Pattinson got the invitation to celebrate the Emmys with the TV stars. The "Twilight" actor saved his time to dress up for the actual gala to attend Jimmy Fallon's Emmy after-party with a casual attire.
Pattinson went to the bash held at Trousdale, Hollywood sans Kristen Stewart who is in London for Fashion Week. "He was wearing a baseball cap and street clothes hanging at the bar," a guest told E! Online. "No one even noticed he was there!" He allegedly spent the night chatting with an older gentleman and dodging the cameras.
Fallon personally requested Havaianas flip flops station so that his guests can go with more comfortable attire. Kristen Wiig, Drew Barrymore, and Emily Blunt traded their heels with custom sandals so that they could hit the dance floor all night long.
Other A-list stars who attended Fallon's party are Tina Fey, Lea Michele, Adrian Grenier, Jon Hamm, John Stamos and Minka Kelly among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked