Robert Pattinson Showed Up at Jimmy Fallon's Emmy After Party
Robert Pattinson got the invitation to celebrate the Emmys with the TV stars. The "Twilight" actor saved his time to dress up for the actual gala to attend Jimmy Fallon's Emmy after-party with a casual attire.
Pattinson went to the bash held at Trousdale, Hollywood sans Kristen Stewart who is in London for Fashion Week. "He was wearing a baseball cap and street clothes hanging at the bar," a guest told E! Online. "No one even noticed he was there!" He allegedly spent the night chatting with an older gentleman and dodging the cameras.
Fallon personally requested Havaianas flip flops station so that his guests can go with more comfortable attire. Kristen Wiig, Drew Barrymore, and Emily Blunt traded their heels with custom sandals so that they could hit the dance floor all night long.
Other A-list stars who attended Fallon's party are Tina Fey, Lea Michele, Adrian Grenier, Jon Hamm, John Stamos and Minka Kelly among others.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role