Robert Pattinson Showed Up at Jimmy Fallon's Emmy After Party
Robert Pattinson got the invitation to celebrate the Emmys with the TV stars. The "Twilight" actor saved his time to dress up for the actual gala to attend Jimmy Fallon's Emmy after-party with a casual attire.
Pattinson went to the bash held at Trousdale, Hollywood sans Kristen Stewart who is in London for Fashion Week. "He was wearing a baseball cap and street clothes hanging at the bar," a guest told E! Online. "No one even noticed he was there!" He allegedly spent the night chatting with an older gentleman and dodging the cameras.
Fallon personally requested Havaianas flip flops station so that his guests can go with more comfortable attire. Kristen Wiig, Drew Barrymore, and Emily Blunt traded their heels with custom sandals so that they could hit the dance floor all night long.
Other A-list stars who attended Fallon's party are Tina Fey, Lea Michele, Adrian Grenier, Jon Hamm, John Stamos and Minka Kelly among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'