Robert Pattinson Showed Up at Jimmy Fallon's Emmy After Party
Robert Pattinson got the invitation to celebrate the Emmys with the TV stars. The "Twilight" actor saved his time to dress up for the actual gala to attend Jimmy Fallon's Emmy after-party with a casual attire.
Pattinson went to the bash held at Trousdale, Hollywood sans Kristen Stewart who is in London for Fashion Week. "He was wearing a baseball cap and street clothes hanging at the bar," a guest told E! Online. "No one even noticed he was there!" He allegedly spent the night chatting with an older gentleman and dodging the cameras.
Fallon personally requested Havaianas flip flops station so that his guests can go with more comfortable attire. Kristen Wiig, Drew Barrymore, and Emily Blunt traded their heels with custom sandals so that they could hit the dance floor all night long.
Other A-list stars who attended Fallon's party are Tina Fey, Lea Michele, Adrian Grenier, Jon Hamm, John Stamos and Minka Kelly among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung