Robert Pattinson Showed Up at Jimmy Fallon's Emmy After Party
Robert Pattinson got the invitation to celebrate the Emmys with the TV stars. The "Twilight" actor saved his time to dress up for the actual gala to attend Jimmy Fallon's Emmy after-party with a casual attire.
Pattinson went to the bash held at Trousdale, Hollywood sans Kristen Stewart who is in London for Fashion Week. "He was wearing a baseball cap and street clothes hanging at the bar," a guest told E! Online. "No one even noticed he was there!" He allegedly spent the night chatting with an older gentleman and dodging the cameras.
Fallon personally requested Havaianas flip flops station so that his guests can go with more comfortable attire. Kristen Wiig, Drew Barrymore, and Emily Blunt traded their heels with custom sandals so that they could hit the dance floor all night long.
Other A-list stars who attended Fallon's party are Tina Fey, Lea Michele, Adrian Grenier, Jon Hamm, John Stamos and Minka Kelly among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival