Christina Milian Found Chewed Gum in Her Salad
Christina Milian just got a really bad experience while dining out. She went to Mexicali restaurant in Studio City, Los Angeles last week, ordering a Kobe beef salad which not only contained veggies and meat but also a chewed gum.
According to the report by TMZ, the singer was halfway through her salad when she felt a strange and "chewy" substance. After spitting it out and realizing that it was a giant wad of chewed gum, she dashed to the bathroom to throw up.
Milian's meal was comped by the restaurant but she refused to end it there. Freaked out, she filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health whose representative confirmed that a complaint was indeed filed.
Milian is also seeking option to go legal. But she said, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign