Christina Milian Found Chewed Gum in Her Salad
Christina Milian just got a really bad experience while dining out. She went to Mexicali restaurant in Studio City, Los Angeles last week, ordering a Kobe beef salad which not only contained veggies and meat but also a chewed gum.
According to the report by TMZ, the singer was halfway through her salad when she felt a strange and "chewy" substance. After spitting it out and realizing that it was a giant wad of chewed gum, she dashed to the bathroom to throw up.
Milian's meal was comped by the restaurant but she refused to end it there. Freaked out, she filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health whose representative confirmed that a complaint was indeed filed.
Milian is also seeking option to go legal. But she said, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says