Christina Milian Found Chewed Gum in Her Salad
Christina Milian just got a really bad experience while dining out. She went to Mexicali restaurant in Studio City, Los Angeles last week, ordering a Kobe beef salad which not only contained veggies and meat but also a chewed gum.
According to the report by TMZ, the singer was halfway through her salad when she felt a strange and "chewy" substance. After spitting it out and realizing that it was a giant wad of chewed gum, she dashed to the bathroom to throw up.
Milian's meal was comped by the restaurant but she refused to end it there. Freaked out, she filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health whose representative confirmed that a complaint was indeed filed.
Milian is also seeking option to go legal. But she said, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."
More Christina Milian News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones