Video: Justin Bieber Sings Matchbox 20's '3 A.M.' at Music Hall of Fame
Justin Bieber treated those attending the 33rd annual Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with a rendition of Matchbox 20's hit single "3 A.M." He did the acoustic cover at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center on September 17, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Canadian pop singer came to the event with his girlfriend Selena Gomez and his mentor Usher. The "Baby" hitmaker wore t-shirt, vest, tie, and black denims, Selena opted for a little black dress, and Usher chose black suit with gold-colored lapel.
Bieber's Saturday night performance was to salute his vocal coach Jan Smith who received Chairman's Award that night. In addition to covering the Rob Thomas-fronted band's song, he also did a rendition of Usher's "Bad".
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch