Video: Justin Bieber Sings Matchbox 20's '3 A.M.' at Music Hall of Fame
Justin Bieber treated those attending the 33rd annual Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with a rendition of Matchbox 20's hit single "3 A.M." He did the acoustic cover at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center on September 17, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Canadian pop singer came to the event with his girlfriend Selena Gomez and his mentor Usher. The "Baby" hitmaker wore t-shirt, vest, tie, and black denims, Selena opted for a little black dress, and Usher chose black suit with gold-colored lapel.
Bieber's Saturday night performance was to salute his vocal coach Jan Smith who received Chairman's Award that night. In addition to covering the Rob Thomas-fronted band's song, he also did a rendition of Usher's "Bad".
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked