Video: Justin Bieber Sings Matchbox 20's '3 A.M.' at Music Hall of Fame
Justin Bieber treated those attending the 33rd annual Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with a rendition of Matchbox 20's hit single "3 A.M." He did the acoustic cover at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center on September 17, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Canadian pop singer came to the event with his girlfriend Selena Gomez and his mentor Usher. The "Baby" hitmaker wore t-shirt, vest, tie, and black denims, Selena opted for a little black dress, and Usher chose black suit with gold-colored lapel.
Bieber's Saturday night performance was to salute his vocal coach Jan Smith who received Chairman's Award that night. In addition to covering the Rob Thomas-fronted band's song, he also did a rendition of Usher's "Bad".
More Justin Bieber News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'