Video: Justin Bieber Sings Matchbox 20's '3 A.M.' at Music Hall of Fame
Justin Bieber treated those attending the 33rd annual Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with a rendition of Matchbox 20's hit single "3 A.M." He did the acoustic cover at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center on September 17, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Canadian pop singer came to the event with his girlfriend Selena Gomez and his mentor Usher. The "Baby" hitmaker wore t-shirt, vest, tie, and black denims, Selena opted for a little black dress, and Usher chose black suit with gold-colored lapel.
Bieber's Saturday night performance was to salute his vocal coach Jan Smith who received Chairman's Award that night. In addition to covering the Rob Thomas-fronted band's song, he also did a rendition of Usher's "Bad".
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation