Video: Justin Bieber Sings Matchbox 20's '3 A.M.' at Music Hall of Fame
Justin Bieber treated those attending the 33rd annual Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with a rendition of Matchbox 20's hit single "3 A.M." He did the acoustic cover at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center on September 17, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Canadian pop singer came to the event with his girlfriend Selena Gomez and his mentor Usher. The "Baby" hitmaker wore t-shirt, vest, tie, and black denims, Selena opted for a little black dress, and Usher chose black suit with gold-colored lapel.
Bieber's Saturday night performance was to salute his vocal coach Jan Smith who received Chairman's Award that night. In addition to covering the Rob Thomas-fronted band's song, he also did a rendition of Usher's "Bad".
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'