Artist of the Week: Mindless Behavior
Young and talented, Mindless Behavior are ready to break into today's evolving music scene. Before releasing their debut album, these four passionate boys have already charmed their way into their fans' heart with single "My Girl". Through the infectious song, they racked up 14 million views on YouTube and got a Viewer's Choice nomination at 2011 BET Awards.
This R&B boyband then followed it up with "Mrs. Right" which features fellow young artist Diggy Simmons. They hit No. 1 on BET's "106 and Park" countdown show for 3 weeks in a row. The song additionally became the #1 most added song at Urban Radio, and its video was the #1 most viewed video on Music Choice On Demand for 5 weeks straight.
Now, Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray and Princeton are preparing to release their debut album "#1 Girl" across the United States this coming Tuesday, September 20. The teen sensations who have opened for Backstreet Boys and Justin Bieber will later celebrate the album release by hitting the road from September 30 to November 20.
Inspiring message that transcends all boundaries, they are also promoting their third single "Girls Talkin Bout". Princeton said, "The song shows how all of these girls talk about us because of our confidence, style, swag, and how mindless we are." Ray Ray added, "Anybody can be mindless. It doesn't matter if you're two-years-old or eighty-two-years-old. Be yourself. Love who you are and love what you do, no matter what it is."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik