Tracy Morgan Announces Engagement on Emmys 2011 Red Carpet
Tracy Morgan had a big announcement on Sunday night, September 18 when walking down the carpet of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards. During the occasion, the "30 Rock" actor revealed that he has been engaged to his model girlfriend Megan Wallover.
"We got engaged six months ago!" the former regular of "Saturday Night Live" told E! News host Ryan Seacrest while at the same time introducing his fiancee. The lucky lady chimed in, "(It was) in San Francisco. It was actually pretty traditional, wasn't anything crazy."
They haven't dished on when the wedding will take place. This marriage will be the second one for Morgan. Before dating Wallover, he tied the knot with Sabrina. After 23 years of marriage, the couple who have three sons together went their separate ways in 2009.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why