Tracy Morgan Announces Engagement on Emmys 2011 Red Carpet
Tracy Morgan had a big announcement on Sunday night, September 18 when walking down the carpet of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards. During the occasion, the "30 Rock" actor revealed that he has been engaged to his model girlfriend Megan Wallover.
"We got engaged six months ago!" the former regular of "Saturday Night Live" told E! News host Ryan Seacrest while at the same time introducing his fiancee. The lucky lady chimed in, "(It was) in San Francisco. It was actually pretty traditional, wasn't anything crazy."
They haven't dished on when the wedding will take place. This marriage will be the second one for Morgan. Before dating Wallover, he tied the knot with Sabrina. After 23 years of marriage, the couple who have three sons together went their separate ways in 2009.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest