Tracy Morgan Announces Engagement on Emmys 2011 Red Carpet
Tracy Morgan had a big announcement on Sunday night, September 18 when walking down the carpet of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards. During the occasion, the "30 Rock" actor revealed that he has been engaged to his model girlfriend Megan Wallover.
"We got engaged six months ago!" the former regular of "Saturday Night Live" told E! News host Ryan Seacrest while at the same time introducing his fiancee. The lucky lady chimed in, "(It was) in San Francisco. It was actually pretty traditional, wasn't anything crazy."
They haven't dished on when the wedding will take place. This marriage will be the second one for Morgan. Before dating Wallover, he tied the knot with Sabrina. After 23 years of marriage, the couple who have three sons together went their separate ways in 2009.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign