Tracy Morgan Announces Engagement on Emmys 2011 Red Carpet
Tracy Morgan had a big announcement on Sunday night, September 18 when walking down the carpet of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards. During the occasion, the "30 Rock" actor revealed that he has been engaged to his model girlfriend Megan Wallover.
"We got engaged six months ago!" the former regular of "Saturday Night Live" told E! News host Ryan Seacrest while at the same time introducing his fiancee. The lucky lady chimed in, "(It was) in San Francisco. It was actually pretty traditional, wasn't anything crazy."
They haven't dished on when the wedding will take place. This marriage will be the second one for Morgan. Before dating Wallover, he tied the knot with Sabrina. After 23 years of marriage, the couple who have three sons together went their separate ways in 2009.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake