Tracy Morgan Announces Engagement on Emmys 2011 Red Carpet
Tracy Morgan had a big announcement on Sunday night, September 18 when walking down the carpet of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards. During the occasion, the "30 Rock" actor revealed that he has been engaged to his model girlfriend Megan Wallover.
"We got engaged six months ago!" the former regular of "Saturday Night Live" told E! News host Ryan Seacrest while at the same time introducing his fiancee. The lucky lady chimed in, "(It was) in San Francisco. It was actually pretty traditional, wasn't anything crazy."
They haven't dished on when the wedding will take place. This marriage will be the second one for Morgan. Before dating Wallover, he tied the knot with Sabrina. After 23 years of marriage, the couple who have three sons together went their separate ways in 2009.
More Tracy Morgan News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards