Video: Demi Lovato Covers Lil Wayne's 'How to Love' Live in Concert
Demi Lovato sent her fans into frenzy on the first night of her two-concert series. The "All Night Long" singer drew loud scream from the concertgoers when she performed Lil Wayne's ballad track "How to Love" from his latest chart topper "Tha Carter IV".
"I am going to cover a song right now. It is by a rap artist, not a rap song, and it's on the radio right now. Do you guys know what it is?" she teased the crowd before charging into the slow jam. Beside the cover song, she also showcased her own singles including "Skyscraper".
The concert was held by the former "Sonny with a Chance" star at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY on September 17. It will soon be followed by a second one which will take place at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA on September 23.
"These shows are basically thanking my fans for being so supportive throughout this entire journey," she once told Ryan Seacrest. "This is the first time that I will be on stage in about a year. I am already so excited and can't wait to see everyone out there in the audience."
More Demi Lovato News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs