Video: Demi Lovato Covers Lil Wayne's 'How to Love' Live in Concert
Demi Lovato sent her fans into frenzy on the first night of her two-concert series. The "All Night Long" singer drew loud scream from the concertgoers when she performed Lil Wayne's ballad track "How to Love" from his latest chart topper "Tha Carter IV".
"I am going to cover a song right now. It is by a rap artist, not a rap song, and it's on the radio right now. Do you guys know what it is?" she teased the crowd before charging into the slow jam. Beside the cover song, she also showcased her own singles including "Skyscraper".
The concert was held by the former "Sonny with a Chance" star at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY on September 17. It will soon be followed by a second one which will take place at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA on September 23.
"These shows are basically thanking my fans for being so supportive throughout this entire journey," she once told Ryan Seacrest. "This is the first time that I will be on stage in about a year. I am already so excited and can't wait to see everyone out there in the audience."
More Demi Lovato News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics