Pics: Colin Farrell Drives Damaged Futuristic Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Colin Farrell has been snapped in a futuristic hovering car while filming a scene for "Total Recall". During the shooting on Saturday, September 17, the "Fright Night" actor was seen at some point coming out of what looks like the crashed vehicle with broken window on the film set in downtown Toronto.
Rocking an all-black ensemble, the actor who plays Bobby Pellitt in "Horrible Bosses" was also seen with blood splatter make-up on his face as he filmed the scene. Another cast member who was spotted on the location was Jessica Biel, who plays Melina in the sci-fi project.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on August 3, 2012, "Total Recall" is based on a story by Philip K. Dick, "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale." The movie also serves as a reimagination of the 1990 film of the same title which stars Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The story follows Douglas Quaid, a factory worker who begins to believe that he's a spy, but he doesn't know whether he should work for the nation states of Euromerica or New Shanghai. In the meantime, leader of Euromerica, Vilos Cogaagen, is secretly preparing an invasion of New Shanghai under the guise of protecting his people.
The film is directed by Len Wiseman, with Kurt Wimmer serving as the scribe. Joining Farrell and Biel in the cast ensemble are Kate Beckinsale, Ethan Hawke, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Bryan Cranston.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert