Pics: Colin Farrell Drives Damaged Futuristic Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Colin Farrell has been snapped in a futuristic hovering car while filming a scene for "Total Recall". During the shooting on Saturday, September 17, the "Fright Night" actor was seen at some point coming out of what looks like the crashed vehicle with broken window on the film set in downtown Toronto.
Rocking an all-black ensemble, the actor who plays Bobby Pellitt in "Horrible Bosses" was also seen with blood splatter make-up on his face as he filmed the scene. Another cast member who was spotted on the location was Jessica Biel, who plays Melina in the sci-fi project.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on August 3, 2012, "Total Recall" is based on a story by Philip K. Dick, "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale." The movie also serves as a reimagination of the 1990 film of the same title which stars Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The story follows Douglas Quaid, a factory worker who begins to believe that he's a spy, but he doesn't know whether he should work for the nation states of Euromerica or New Shanghai. In the meantime, leader of Euromerica, Vilos Cogaagen, is secretly preparing an invasion of New Shanghai under the guise of protecting his people.
The film is directed by Len Wiseman, with Kurt Wimmer serving as the scribe. Joining Farrell and Biel in the cast ensemble are Kate Beckinsale, Ethan Hawke, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Bryan Cranston.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues