Britney Spears Armed With Handgun for 'Criminal' Video Shoot
Britney Spears has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "Criminal" over the weekend. The blonde popstar is all smiles rocking tight-fitting blue denims, a white tee and leather jacket. She holds a pistol in her right hand and films one of the scenes in a convenient-store set.
Her beau Jason Trawick might make a cameo in it for he's spotted in some of the on-set pictures courtesy of X-Britney. In one of the photos, they are seen dashing out of the store. Britney is clutching the weapon, and Jason is following suit with a small hand-held shopping basket.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which ends up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason who is supposedly played by Trawick will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted earlier this month. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked