Britney Spears Armed With Handgun for 'Criminal' Video Shoot
Britney Spears has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "Criminal" over the weekend. The blonde popstar is all smiles rocking tight-fitting blue denims, a white tee and leather jacket. She holds a pistol in her right hand and films one of the scenes in a convenient-store set.
Her beau Jason Trawick might make a cameo in it for he's spotted in some of the on-set pictures courtesy of X-Britney. In one of the photos, they are seen dashing out of the store. Britney is clutching the weapon, and Jason is following suit with a small hand-held shopping basket.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which ends up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason who is supposedly played by Trawick will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted earlier this month. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
More Britney Spears News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!