Britney Spears Armed With Handgun for 'Criminal' Video Shoot
Britney Spears has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "Criminal" over the weekend. The blonde popstar is all smiles rocking tight-fitting blue denims, a white tee and leather jacket. She holds a pistol in her right hand and films one of the scenes in a convenient-store set.
Her beau Jason Trawick might make a cameo in it for he's spotted in some of the on-set pictures courtesy of X-Britney. In one of the photos, they are seen dashing out of the store. Britney is clutching the weapon, and Jason is following suit with a small hand-held shopping basket.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which ends up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason who is supposedly played by Trawick will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted earlier this month. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
More Britney Spears News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season