Britney Spears Armed With Handgun for 'Criminal' Video Shoot
Britney Spears has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "Criminal" over the weekend. The blonde popstar is all smiles rocking tight-fitting blue denims, a white tee and leather jacket. She holds a pistol in her right hand and films one of the scenes in a convenient-store set.
Her beau Jason Trawick might make a cameo in it for he's spotted in some of the on-set pictures courtesy of X-Britney. In one of the photos, they are seen dashing out of the store. Britney is clutching the weapon, and Jason is following suit with a small hand-held shopping basket.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which ends up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason who is supposedly played by Trawick will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted earlier this month. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie