Brad Pitt Denied Rescuing Woman Gallantly on Movie Set
Brad Pitt played down the story that he heroically saved a woman from a stampede. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actor denied that he ever saved an extra on the set of his upcoming zombie movie "World War Z".
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Pitt said when congratulated, adding he never read stuff over the Internet. He laid out the fact that there were no horses in the movie that he could use to save the woman like the report said. But he did say that there were a lot of such scenes, saying "Listen, a lot of our scenes are with masses of people. We’ve had several scenes where people have fallen down."
Emphasizing that "when someone falls down, you're going to help", the actor clarified, "I have not saved any lives, okay? People fall and twist ankles- the extras have really been giving it. And you don't want people to get hurt. If I'm not the first one there, someone else is."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch