Brad Pitt Denied Rescuing Woman Gallantly on Movie Set
Brad Pitt played down the story that he heroically saved a woman from a stampede. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actor denied that he ever saved an extra on the set of his upcoming zombie movie "World War Z".
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Pitt said when congratulated, adding he never read stuff over the Internet. He laid out the fact that there were no horses in the movie that he could use to save the woman like the report said. But he did say that there were a lot of such scenes, saying "Listen, a lot of our scenes are with masses of people. We’ve had several scenes where people have fallen down."
Emphasizing that "when someone falls down, you're going to help", the actor clarified, "I have not saved any lives, okay? People fall and twist ankles- the extras have really been giving it. And you don't want people to get hurt. If I'm not the first one there, someone else is."
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital