Brad Pitt Denied Rescuing Woman Gallantly on Movie Set
Brad Pitt played down the story that he heroically saved a woman from a stampede. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actor denied that he ever saved an extra on the set of his upcoming zombie movie "World War Z".
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Pitt said when congratulated, adding he never read stuff over the Internet. He laid out the fact that there were no horses in the movie that he could use to save the woman like the report said. But he did say that there were a lot of such scenes, saying "Listen, a lot of our scenes are with masses of people. We’ve had several scenes where people have fallen down."
Emphasizing that "when someone falls down, you're going to help", the actor clarified, "I have not saved any lives, okay? People fall and twist ankles- the extras have really been giving it. And you don't want people to get hurt. If I'm not the first one there, someone else is."
More Brad Pitt News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'