Brad Pitt Denied Rescuing Woman Gallantly on Movie Set
Brad Pitt played down the story that he heroically saved a woman from a stampede. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actor denied that he ever saved an extra on the set of his upcoming zombie movie "World War Z".
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Pitt said when congratulated, adding he never read stuff over the Internet. He laid out the fact that there were no horses in the movie that he could use to save the woman like the report said. But he did say that there were a lot of such scenes, saying "Listen, a lot of our scenes are with masses of people. We’ve had several scenes where people have fallen down."
Emphasizing that "when someone falls down, you're going to help", the actor clarified, "I have not saved any lives, okay? People fall and twist ankles- the extras have really been giving it. And you don't want people to get hurt. If I'm not the first one there, someone else is."
More Brad Pitt News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary