Brad Pitt Denied Rescuing Woman Gallantly on Movie Set
Brad Pitt played down the story that he heroically saved a woman from a stampede. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actor denied that he ever saved an extra on the set of his upcoming zombie movie "World War Z".
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Pitt said when congratulated, adding he never read stuff over the Internet. He laid out the fact that there were no horses in the movie that he could use to save the woman like the report said. But he did say that there were a lot of such scenes, saying "Listen, a lot of our scenes are with masses of people. We’ve had several scenes where people have fallen down."
Emphasizing that "when someone falls down, you're going to help", the actor clarified, "I have not saved any lives, okay? People fall and twist ankles- the extras have really been giving it. And you don't want people to get hurt. If I'm not the first one there, someone else is."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'