Melissa Rivers Confirms Split From Boyfriend of 3 Years
It is now confirmed by Melissa Rivers herself that her three-year relationship with boyfriend Jason Zimmerman has ended. "Unfortunately, after almost three years, Jason and I are no longer together," the reality show star told E! News.
"I am still trying to process what has come to light over the past few days and I hope that you will respect the privacy of my son and I while we heal," she continued. "Luckily, we are 'Rivers' and always bounce back."
Rivers did not reveal the cause of split but it was alleged that Zimmerman "made appearances on an adult website" while she was out of town to promote her Shoparatti site.
"Thanks to all my supportive fans, friends and co-workers for their love and support which is carrying us through," Rivers said. The split would be addressed in her show with mother Joan Rivers, "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best". Zimmerman was featured occasionally on the show within the two years he lived with Rivers.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date