Melissa Rivers Confirms Split From Boyfriend of 3 Years
It is now confirmed by Melissa Rivers herself that her three-year relationship with boyfriend Jason Zimmerman has ended. "Unfortunately, after almost three years, Jason and I are no longer together," the reality show star told E! News.
"I am still trying to process what has come to light over the past few days and I hope that you will respect the privacy of my son and I while we heal," she continued. "Luckily, we are 'Rivers' and always bounce back."
Rivers did not reveal the cause of split but it was alleged that Zimmerman "made appearances on an adult website" while she was out of town to promote her Shoparatti site.
"Thanks to all my supportive fans, friends and co-workers for their love and support which is carrying us through," Rivers said. The split would be addressed in her show with mother Joan Rivers, "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best". Zimmerman was featured occasionally on the show within the two years he lived with Rivers.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram