Melissa Rivers Confirms Split From Boyfriend of 3 Years
It is now confirmed by Melissa Rivers herself that her three-year relationship with boyfriend Jason Zimmerman has ended. "Unfortunately, after almost three years, Jason and I are no longer together," the reality show star told E! News.
"I am still trying to process what has come to light over the past few days and I hope that you will respect the privacy of my son and I while we heal," she continued. "Luckily, we are 'Rivers' and always bounce back."
Rivers did not reveal the cause of split but it was alleged that Zimmerman "made appearances on an adult website" while she was out of town to promote her Shoparatti site.
"Thanks to all my supportive fans, friends and co-workers for their love and support which is carrying us through," Rivers said. The split would be addressed in her show with mother Joan Rivers, "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best". Zimmerman was featured occasionally on the show within the two years he lived with Rivers.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video