Melissa Rivers Confirms Split From Boyfriend of 3 Years
It is now confirmed by Melissa Rivers herself that her three-year relationship with boyfriend Jason Zimmerman has ended. "Unfortunately, after almost three years, Jason and I are no longer together," the reality show star told E! News.
"I am still trying to process what has come to light over the past few days and I hope that you will respect the privacy of my son and I while we heal," she continued. "Luckily, we are 'Rivers' and always bounce back."
Rivers did not reveal the cause of split but it was alleged that Zimmerman "made appearances on an adult website" while she was out of town to promote her Shoparatti site.
"Thanks to all my supportive fans, friends and co-workers for their love and support which is carrying us through," Rivers said. The split would be addressed in her show with mother Joan Rivers, "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best". Zimmerman was featured occasionally on the show within the two years he lived with Rivers.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?