Melissa Rivers Confirms Split From Boyfriend of 3 Years
It is now confirmed by Melissa Rivers herself that her three-year relationship with boyfriend Jason Zimmerman has ended. "Unfortunately, after almost three years, Jason and I are no longer together," the reality show star told E! News.
"I am still trying to process what has come to light over the past few days and I hope that you will respect the privacy of my son and I while we heal," she continued. "Luckily, we are 'Rivers' and always bounce back."
Rivers did not reveal the cause of split but it was alleged that Zimmerman "made appearances on an adult website" while she was out of town to promote her Shoparatti site.
"Thanks to all my supportive fans, friends and co-workers for their love and support which is carrying us through," Rivers said. The split would be addressed in her show with mother Joan Rivers, "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best". Zimmerman was featured occasionally on the show within the two years he lived with Rivers.
More Melissa Rivers News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?