Video: David Beckham Fooled Target Customers as Salesman
David Beckham let himself be Ellen DeGeneres' tool to prank people once again. The footballer went under disguise as his own Homme cologne salesman at Target, hiding his famous face with a baseball cap and geeky glasses.
For the skit, Beckham went with the name Ricky, an Australian supermarket employee who has to sell the perfume. Some women gathered around him out of suspicion but Beckham followed DeGeneres' order to speak in Australian accent and fake Texan accent.
Beckham was terrible as salesman, spraying the perfume on his leg for customers to smell, getting pushy when a woman refuses to try the sample and encouraging a man to steal a packet. One lady insisted that he was indeed the famous British footballer but Beckham scolded her, "I am not David Beckham, stop spreading rumors."
Several times there were communication problems with DeGeneres that only caused laughter from the studio audience. When asked to say "rustic scent", he said "a very rough extent" and when told to say "if you stink come buy cologne", he said "if you think come buy cologne." Finally, DeGeneres wanted him to scream "switcheroo" when revealing his true identity. Instead, the sportman said, "chicheroo".
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed