Video: David Beckham Fooled Target Customers as Salesman
David Beckham let himself be Ellen DeGeneres' tool to prank people once again. The footballer went under disguise as his own Homme cologne salesman at Target, hiding his famous face with a baseball cap and geeky glasses.
For the skit, Beckham went with the name Ricky, an Australian supermarket employee who has to sell the perfume. Some women gathered around him out of suspicion but Beckham followed DeGeneres' order to speak in Australian accent and fake Texan accent.
Beckham was terrible as salesman, spraying the perfume on his leg for customers to smell, getting pushy when a woman refuses to try the sample and encouraging a man to steal a packet. One lady insisted that he was indeed the famous British footballer but Beckham scolded her, "I am not David Beckham, stop spreading rumors."
Several times there were communication problems with DeGeneres that only caused laughter from the studio audience. When asked to say "rustic scent", he said "a very rough extent" and when told to say "if you stink come buy cologne", he said "if you think come buy cologne." Finally, DeGeneres wanted him to scream "switcheroo" when revealing his true identity. Instead, the sportman said, "chicheroo".
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut