'Supernatural' 7.01 Clip: Sam and Dean Fail to Compromise With Castiel
Castiel makes it clear that he is no longer an ally to Sam and Dean in a newly released clip for the first episode of "Supernatural" season 7. The Winchester brothers are about to kneel in front of Cas as it is suggested by Bobby before Cas stops them because he knows they don't mean it.
"Cas, c'mon this is not you," Dean says, but Cas replies, "The Castiel you knew is gone." In the end of their failed attempt to pledge allegiance to Cas, they receive a threat from their former ally who says, "I hope, for your sake, this is the last you see me."
In the premiere episode titled "Meet the New Boss" which will air Friday, September 23 at 9 P.M. on The CW, Dean decides they should bind Death and order him to stop Castiel, but the former angel is one step ahead of them. Meanwhile, Sam struggles to deal with the broken wall in his head.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences