New Dance-Packed 'Footloose' Clip: Ren and Ariel Country Dancing in Bar
A new dance-packed clip for "Footloose" remake has landed online via Moviefone. In it, Ren MacCormack is seen heading to a bar with his girlfriend Ariel Moore and his pal Willard. Ren and Ariel then join a crowd of people who are having fun with country dancing, while Willard opts not to because he admits that he can't dance.
"Footloose" follows Ren, a city youngman who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend, he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters. Kenny Wormald plays the lead protagonist while "Dancing with the Stars" dancer Julianne Hough stars as his girlfriend.
Hough once shared in an interview about acting in the Craig Brewer-directed remake film. She gushed, "This is a movie that will show the acting side of me rather than just the dancing and singing." Of her relationship with other cast members, she said, "We felt like a bunch of kids at summer camp. We loved the crap out of each other. We all just clicked."
To open in U.S. theaters on October 14, the movie also stars Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. In addition to taking the directorial duty, Brewer also pens the script along with Susannah Grant and Jon Hartmere.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified