New Dance-Packed 'Footloose' Clip: Ren and Ariel Country Dancing in Bar
A new dance-packed clip for "Footloose" remake has landed online via Moviefone. In it, Ren MacCormack is seen heading to a bar with his girlfriend Ariel Moore and his pal Willard. Ren and Ariel then join a crowd of people who are having fun with country dancing, while Willard opts not to because he admits that he can't dance.
"Footloose" follows Ren, a city youngman who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend, he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters. Kenny Wormald plays the lead protagonist while "Dancing with the Stars" dancer Julianne Hough stars as his girlfriend.
Hough once shared in an interview about acting in the Craig Brewer-directed remake film. She gushed, "This is a movie that will show the acting side of me rather than just the dancing and singing." Of her relationship with other cast members, she said, "We felt like a bunch of kids at summer camp. We loved the crap out of each other. We all just clicked."
To open in U.S. theaters on October 14, the movie also stars Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. In addition to taking the directorial duty, Brewer also pens the script along with Susannah Grant and Jon Hartmere.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says