Video: Demi Lovato Previews 'Fix a Heart' in Heartfelt Letter to Fans
Demi Lovato continues to thank fans for their continuing support while at the same time hyping up the upcoming release of her new album. In a viral video titled "A Letter to Fans", she talks about going through a rough path and shares a preview to one of her new "Unbroken" songs, "Fix a Heart".
"I could never imagine my life would turn out this way," she said. "Sure, I had my hopes, but I never thought that I would be performing in front of thousands of people or surrounded by a never-ending spree of unbelievably supportive fans. I never thought that I would live a life like this, but then one day I woke up and everything had changed."
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star went on, "Last year everything stopped, and for the next three months I woke up in a treatment center every day, away from my family and friends. I spent a lot of time and holidays thinking there. I thought about the sadness that I felt, the pain that I was in, and the addictions that I was struggling from."
While she narrates her feeling, "Fix a Heart" is played on the background. A ballad track with piano-driven sound, it bears such lyrics as: "You must be a miracle worker/ Swearing up and down you can fix what's broken/ Please don't get my hopes up, baby/ How can you be so cruel?/ It's like you're pouring salt on my cuts."
Demi is going to release her new album in the United States on September 20. She enlists the likes of Timbaland, Missy Elliott, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo as featured guests.
More Demi Lovato News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom