First Half Minute of 'Glee' Season 3 Premiere Unleashed
Just a day after the screening of "Glee" season 3 premiere, the first 36 minutes of the episode have been made available online via TV Guide. It opens with McKinley High's resident gossip blogger Jacob Ben Israel questioning the glee club kids about what they will do next after high school.
Finn claims he has plans though his expression hints that he is actually confused. Mike lets his mom decide which university he will enroll to, but when Tina is asked the same question, she makes it clear that she is still junior and so is Artie, who is there with them.
The "Glee" cast's performance of The Go Go's' "We Got the Beat" has additionally been made available for viewing pleasure via Entertainment Weekly. It sees the girls singing the cover version at their school's cafetaria, with the boys dancing to the same tune.
The third season of "Glee" will kick off Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. The first episode titled "The Purple Piano Project" will see Mr. Schuester assigning a project to get the New Directions kids back on track after a devastating loss at Nationals.
More Glee News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months