First Half Minute of 'Glee' Season 3 Premiere Unleashed
Just a day after the screening of "Glee" season 3 premiere, the first 36 minutes of the episode have been made available online via TV Guide. It opens with McKinley High's resident gossip blogger Jacob Ben Israel questioning the glee club kids about what they will do next after high school.
Finn claims he has plans though his expression hints that he is actually confused. Mike lets his mom decide which university he will enroll to, but when Tina is asked the same question, she makes it clear that she is still junior and so is Artie, who is there with them.
The "Glee" cast's performance of The Go Go's' "We Got the Beat" has additionally been made available for viewing pleasure via Entertainment Weekly. It sees the girls singing the cover version at their school's cafetaria, with the boys dancing to the same tune.
The third season of "Glee" will kick off Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. The first episode titled "The Purple Piano Project" will see Mr. Schuester assigning a project to get the New Directions kids back on track after a devastating loss at Nationals.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri