First Half Minute of 'Glee' Season 3 Premiere Unleashed
Just a day after the screening of "Glee" season 3 premiere, the first 36 minutes of the episode have been made available online via TV Guide. It opens with McKinley High's resident gossip blogger Jacob Ben Israel questioning the glee club kids about what they will do next after high school.
Finn claims he has plans though his expression hints that he is actually confused. Mike lets his mom decide which university he will enroll to, but when Tina is asked the same question, she makes it clear that she is still junior and so is Artie, who is there with them.
The "Glee" cast's performance of The Go Go's' "We Got the Beat" has additionally been made available for viewing pleasure via Entertainment Weekly. It sees the girls singing the cover version at their school's cafetaria, with the boys dancing to the same tune.
The third season of "Glee" will kick off Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. The first episode titled "The Purple Piano Project" will see Mr. Schuester assigning a project to get the New Directions kids back on track after a devastating loss at Nationals.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard