First Half Minute of 'Glee' Season 3 Premiere Unleashed
Just a day after the screening of "Glee" season 3 premiere, the first 36 minutes of the episode have been made available online via TV Guide. It opens with McKinley High's resident gossip blogger Jacob Ben Israel questioning the glee club kids about what they will do next after high school.
Finn claims he has plans though his expression hints that he is actually confused. Mike lets his mom decide which university he will enroll to, but when Tina is asked the same question, she makes it clear that she is still junior and so is Artie, who is there with them.
The "Glee" cast's performance of The Go Go's' "We Got the Beat" has additionally been made available for viewing pleasure via Entertainment Weekly. It sees the girls singing the cover version at their school's cafetaria, with the boys dancing to the same tune.
The third season of "Glee" will kick off Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. The first episode titled "The Purple Piano Project" will see Mr. Schuester assigning a project to get the New Directions kids back on track after a devastating loss at Nationals.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences