Woman Sues Matthew Fox for 25,000 Dollars for Hitting Her
It is only a matter of time that the Cleveland woman who claimed she was punched in the crotch by actor Matthew Fox is launching a lawsuit. Heather Bormann, a party bus driver, is suing the "Lost" star for $25,000 in damages for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
In her testimony, Bormann said Fox forced his way into her bus although he was not one of the guests who have hired her service. Fox, who was in town to film "I, Alex Cross", wanted her to drive him to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel but she refused.
They were then involved in altercation that ended up with him hitting her "with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arms and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury." She also claimed that she hurt her hand and fingers while doing self-defense.
Fox was detained after the incident but he was not formally arrested. His rep has not responded to the lawsuit.
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards