Woman Sues Matthew Fox for 25,000 Dollars for Hitting Her
It is only a matter of time that the Cleveland woman who claimed she was punched in the crotch by actor Matthew Fox is launching a lawsuit. Heather Bormann, a party bus driver, is suing the "Lost" star for $25,000 in damages for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
In her testimony, Bormann said Fox forced his way into her bus although he was not one of the guests who have hired her service. Fox, who was in town to film "I, Alex Cross", wanted her to drive him to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel but she refused.
They were then involved in altercation that ended up with him hitting her "with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arms and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury." She also claimed that she hurt her hand and fingers while doing self-defense.
Fox was detained after the incident but he was not formally arrested. His rep has not responded to the lawsuit.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked