Woman Sues Matthew Fox for 25,000 Dollars for Hitting Her
It is only a matter of time that the Cleveland woman who claimed she was punched in the crotch by actor Matthew Fox is launching a lawsuit. Heather Bormann, a party bus driver, is suing the "Lost" star for $25,000 in damages for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
In her testimony, Bormann said Fox forced his way into her bus although he was not one of the guests who have hired her service. Fox, who was in town to film "I, Alex Cross", wanted her to drive him to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel but she refused.
They were then involved in altercation that ended up with him hitting her "with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arms and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury." She also claimed that she hurt her hand and fingers while doing self-defense.
Fox was detained after the incident but he was not formally arrested. His rep has not responded to the lawsuit.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer