Police Sent to Sinead O'Connor's House After Suicide Messages
"Nothing Compares to You" singer Sinead O'Connor has shocked people in the past few months and she just did it again earlier this week with a suicide contemplation. On her Twitter page, she wrote disturbing messages after visiting her psychiatrist on Wednesday, September 14, leading people to question her mental state.
"All this s*** we're not supposed to say. Including suicidal feelings, sex, etc. U just get treated like a crazy person. I want to go To heaven SO bad. Have for yrs' she continued," she wrote. The 44-year-old asked her followers the best way to end her life without her children knowing. She has four kids aged between four and twenty four.
"But I don't wanna abandon my kids. But if I cud die without them knowing I did it myself I wud," she continued. "Anyway.. If any1 knows how I can kill myself. Now I f****** wish suicide wud kill me."
One Twitter follower alerted the Irish police about her suicide messages. A squad car was dispatched on Wednesday from local police station in Bray, County Wicklow to visit O'Connor's house and ensure her personal safety.
O'Connor revealed that her broken marriage to Steve Cooney prompted her depression in the last few months. She split from Cooney, who is her third husband, in March this year. A couple of weeks ago, the singer was looking for a sex partner via Twitter.
This is not the first time that O'Connor has attempted suicide. She planned one eleven years ago on her 33rd birthday.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments