Joe Manganiello Might Have Called Off Engagement to Audra Marie
Joe Manganiello might be back on the single market. Nearly a year after the "True Blood" hunk announced his engagement to model Audra Marie, Us Weekly came out with the claim that the couple have called it quits. "It's totally over," one inside source said, while another one noted, "It was a long time coming. They'll both be better off for it."
It was unclear what may have caused the alleged split. A source close to the 34-year-old actor suggested he "refused" to set a wedding date, but his fiancee allegedly forged ahead with the wedding planning that include picking wedding dress and gift registry. "He [went] completely quiet about discussing wedding details," the source said. "He [was] clearly having reservations."
Us Weekly further reported that Joe was spotted attending the W Hotels' Fashion Next party for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week last Monday, September 12. Accordingly, the "Spider-Man 3" actor chatted and sipped champagne with Rose McGowan at the bash. An eyewitness said, "I was surprised how long they chatted for."
E! News, in the meantime, reminded while Joe came to the party solo, it didn't mean he has broken up from Audra. "He's been acting single throughout the past few months at events," one inside source claimed. Another source, on the other hand, pointed out the weakness of Us Weekly's story by saying, "He does not drink and hasn't for many years."
Joe and Audra first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party, but he wasn't able to immediately go on a date with her. "She wouldn't go out with me for six months," he told PEOPLE. "We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." The actor got down on one knee during a vacation in Italy, and announced their engagement in October 2010.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves