Joe Manganiello Might Have Called Off Engagement to Audra Marie
Joe Manganiello might be back on the single market. Nearly a year after the "True Blood" hunk announced his engagement to model Audra Marie, Us Weekly came out with the claim that the couple have called it quits. "It's totally over," one inside source said, while another one noted, "It was a long time coming. They'll both be better off for it."
It was unclear what may have caused the alleged split. A source close to the 34-year-old actor suggested he "refused" to set a wedding date, but his fiancee allegedly forged ahead with the wedding planning that include picking wedding dress and gift registry. "He [went] completely quiet about discussing wedding details," the source said. "He [was] clearly having reservations."
Us Weekly further reported that Joe was spotted attending the W Hotels' Fashion Next party for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week last Monday, September 12. Accordingly, the "Spider-Man 3" actor chatted and sipped champagne with Rose McGowan at the bash. An eyewitness said, "I was surprised how long they chatted for."
E! News, in the meantime, reminded while Joe came to the party solo, it didn't mean he has broken up from Audra. "He's been acting single throughout the past few months at events," one inside source claimed. Another source, on the other hand, pointed out the weakness of Us Weekly's story by saying, "He does not drink and hasn't for many years."
Joe and Audra first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party, but he wasn't able to immediately go on a date with her. "She wouldn't go out with me for six months," he told PEOPLE. "We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." The actor got down on one knee during a vacation in Italy, and announced their engagement in October 2010.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene