Joe Manganiello Might Have Called Off Engagement to Audra Marie
Joe Manganiello might be back on the single market. Nearly a year after the "True Blood" hunk announced his engagement to model Audra Marie, Us Weekly came out with the claim that the couple have called it quits. "It's totally over," one inside source said, while another one noted, "It was a long time coming. They'll both be better off for it."
It was unclear what may have caused the alleged split. A source close to the 34-year-old actor suggested he "refused" to set a wedding date, but his fiancee allegedly forged ahead with the wedding planning that include picking wedding dress and gift registry. "He [went] completely quiet about discussing wedding details," the source said. "He [was] clearly having reservations."
Us Weekly further reported that Joe was spotted attending the W Hotels' Fashion Next party for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week last Monday, September 12. Accordingly, the "Spider-Man 3" actor chatted and sipped champagne with Rose McGowan at the bash. An eyewitness said, "I was surprised how long they chatted for."
E! News, in the meantime, reminded while Joe came to the party solo, it didn't mean he has broken up from Audra. "He's been acting single throughout the past few months at events," one inside source claimed. Another source, on the other hand, pointed out the weakness of Us Weekly's story by saying, "He does not drink and hasn't for many years."
Joe and Audra first met at a 2009 Super Bowl party, but he wasn't able to immediately go on a date with her. "She wouldn't go out with me for six months," he told PEOPLE. "We started dating a few months before I got cast (on 'True Blood')." The actor got down on one knee during a vacation in Italy, and announced their engagement in October 2010.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors