L.A. Premiere of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Attracts Young A-Listers
Taylor Lautner suited up for the Los Angeles premiere of "Abduction" on Thursday night, September 15 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Looking sharp in a dark blue fitted outfit, he showed a rougher side with unshaven facial hair.
Lily Collins, who plays Taylor's on-screen leading lady, was also in attendance. She brought a touch of old Hollywood glamour in a printed Marc Jacobs dress and red Brian Atwood pumps. The 22-year-old starlet finished off her look with ruby red lips and matching nail polish.
While Lautner and Collins, who are also dating in real-life, did not show off their off-screen romance, another Hollywood young couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez came hand in hand to the special screening. Coming as guests, the "Never Say Never" singer opted for a black jacket paired with black pants, while the "Monte Carlo" beauty donned a chic black dress.
Also present at the promotional event for the movie were other cast members such as Sigourney Weaver, Elisabeth Rohm and Antonique Smith. Lautner's "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" co-star Booboo Stewart additionally lent his support to the special screening.
"Abduction" comes from director John Singleton and centers its story on Lautner's Nathan Harper who realizes his parents are not his own and his life is a lie. Just as he begins to piece together his true identity, Nathan is targeted by a team of trained killers, forcing him on the run with the only person he can trust, his neighbor Karen (Collins). This action thriller will open wide in U.S. cinemas on September 23.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding