L.A. Premiere of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Attracts Young A-Listers
Taylor Lautner suited up for the Los Angeles premiere of "Abduction" on Thursday night, September 15 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Looking sharp in a dark blue fitted outfit, he showed a rougher side with unshaven facial hair.
Lily Collins, who plays Taylor's on-screen leading lady, was also in attendance. She brought a touch of old Hollywood glamour in a printed Marc Jacobs dress and red Brian Atwood pumps. The 22-year-old starlet finished off her look with ruby red lips and matching nail polish.
While Lautner and Collins, who are also dating in real-life, did not show off their off-screen romance, another Hollywood young couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez came hand in hand to the special screening. Coming as guests, the "Never Say Never" singer opted for a black jacket paired with black pants, while the "Monte Carlo" beauty donned a chic black dress.
Also present at the promotional event for the movie were other cast members such as Sigourney Weaver, Elisabeth Rohm and Antonique Smith. Lautner's "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" co-star Booboo Stewart additionally lent his support to the special screening.
"Abduction" comes from director John Singleton and centers its story on Lautner's Nathan Harper who realizes his parents are not his own and his life is a lie. Just as he begins to piece together his true identity, Nathan is targeted by a team of trained killers, forcing him on the run with the only person he can trust, his neighbor Karen (Collins). This action thriller will open wide in U.S. cinemas on September 23.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video