L.A. Premiere of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Attracts Young A-Listers
Taylor Lautner suited up for the Los Angeles premiere of "Abduction" on Thursday night, September 15 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Looking sharp in a dark blue fitted outfit, he showed a rougher side with unshaven facial hair.
Lily Collins, who plays Taylor's on-screen leading lady, was also in attendance. She brought a touch of old Hollywood glamour in a printed Marc Jacobs dress and red Brian Atwood pumps. The 22-year-old starlet finished off her look with ruby red lips and matching nail polish.
While Lautner and Collins, who are also dating in real-life, did not show off their off-screen romance, another Hollywood young couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez came hand in hand to the special screening. Coming as guests, the "Never Say Never" singer opted for a black jacket paired with black pants, while the "Monte Carlo" beauty donned a chic black dress.
Also present at the promotional event for the movie were other cast members such as Sigourney Weaver, Elisabeth Rohm and Antonique Smith. Lautner's "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" co-star Booboo Stewart additionally lent his support to the special screening.
"Abduction" comes from director John Singleton and centers its story on Lautner's Nathan Harper who realizes his parents are not his own and his life is a lie. Just as he begins to piece together his true identity, Nathan is targeted by a team of trained killers, forcing him on the run with the only person he can trust, his neighbor Karen (Collins). This action thriller will open wide in U.S. cinemas on September 23.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce