L.A. Premiere of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Attracts Young A-Listers
Taylor Lautner suited up for the Los Angeles premiere of "Abduction" on Thursday night, September 15 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Looking sharp in a dark blue fitted outfit, he showed a rougher side with unshaven facial hair.
Lily Collins, who plays Taylor's on-screen leading lady, was also in attendance. She brought a touch of old Hollywood glamour in a printed Marc Jacobs dress and red Brian Atwood pumps. The 22-year-old starlet finished off her look with ruby red lips and matching nail polish.
While Lautner and Collins, who are also dating in real-life, did not show off their off-screen romance, another Hollywood young couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez came hand in hand to the special screening. Coming as guests, the "Never Say Never" singer opted for a black jacket paired with black pants, while the "Monte Carlo" beauty donned a chic black dress.
Also present at the promotional event for the movie were other cast members such as Sigourney Weaver, Elisabeth Rohm and Antonique Smith. Lautner's "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" co-star Booboo Stewart additionally lent his support to the special screening.
"Abduction" comes from director John Singleton and centers its story on Lautner's Nathan Harper who realizes his parents are not his own and his life is a lie. Just as he begins to piece together his true identity, Nathan is targeted by a team of trained killers, forcing him on the run with the only person he can trust, his neighbor Karen (Collins). This action thriller will open wide in U.S. cinemas on September 23.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami