Rihanna Confirms Her Next Album Due This Fall
Rihanna is one of the celebrities who actively gives updates on her whereabout and the works she's currently doing. In one of her recent tweets, the 23-year-old Barbados songstress eagerly let her fans know when she's going to release her next studio installment.
"THIS FALL!!!!!" Riri wrote when questioned by her Twitter follower CustomColourUK about the album's release date. To another fan by the name of Guhstoso who seemed in awe of her nonstop working, she jokingly informed that she will slow down only if she's tired.
More details about what to expect from the album are expected to be unveiled in the coming weeks as Riri herself has made it clear that she's excited to share the info to her devotees soon. "Yaaayy I can't wait to start filling u guys in on some details!! *Zips lips*," she posted a few hours earlier.
Earlier this month, Riri revealed that she initially had a plan to re-release her fifth album "Loud", but had a second thought about it. "I tht abt a RihRelease, but LOUD is its own body of work! Plus u guys work so F?CKIN hard that u deserve to act brand new!!!" she wrote.
Details about the new album are still scarce, but "Man Down" producer Verse Simmonds once said RiRi has been "closing the album up." He dished on, "We did two records for her that she really, really loved and I'm really excited about them as well. They are records that we wrote and produced as the Jugganauts."
Talking about the sound they crafted for RiRi, Simmonds said it's different from the reggae-infused "Man Down". "We always try to constantly - as producers, as artists - we try to always come with something different, a whole new sound," he stated.
More Rihanna News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace