ABC Family Cancels 'Nine Lives of Chloe King', USA Renews 'Covert Affairs'
"The Nine Lives of Chloe King" will reportedly not return for a second season. Sources say ABC Family has cancelled the show, which is paired with "Pretty Little Liars" during the summer.
Another ABC Family freshman "The Lying Game", meanwhile, receives a good news. Deadline reports the drama series, which is based on another book by "Pretty Little Liars" author Sara Shepard, has been picked up for 12 additional episodes, bringing its first season order to 22. It is not clear when the second half of the first season will air.
Over at another network, USA has officially picked up its sophomore "Covert Affairs", veteran show "Royal Pains" and newbie "Necessary Roughness" for a new season each which consists of 16 episodes. Gushing about their original programming this summer, co-presidents Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber stated, "Every series in our unprecedented lineup was a standout."
The cable network has previously renewed "White Collar", "Suits", "In Plain Sight" and "Burn Notice".
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up