ABC Family Cancels 'Nine Lives of Chloe King', USA Renews 'Covert Affairs'
"The Nine Lives of Chloe King" will reportedly not return for a second season. Sources say ABC Family has cancelled the show, which is paired with "Pretty Little Liars" during the summer.
Another ABC Family freshman "The Lying Game", meanwhile, receives a good news. Deadline reports the drama series, which is based on another book by "Pretty Little Liars" author Sara Shepard, has been picked up for 12 additional episodes, bringing its first season order to 22. It is not clear when the second half of the first season will air.
Over at another network, USA has officially picked up its sophomore "Covert Affairs", veteran show "Royal Pains" and newbie "Necessary Roughness" for a new season each which consists of 16 episodes. Gushing about their original programming this summer, co-presidents Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber stated, "Every series in our unprecedented lineup was a standout."
The cable network has previously renewed "White Collar", "Suits", "In Plain Sight" and "Burn Notice".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'