ABC Family Cancels 'Nine Lives of Chloe King', USA Renews 'Covert Affairs'
"The Nine Lives of Chloe King" will reportedly not return for a second season. Sources say ABC Family has cancelled the show, which is paired with "Pretty Little Liars" during the summer.
Another ABC Family freshman "The Lying Game", meanwhile, receives a good news. Deadline reports the drama series, which is based on another book by "Pretty Little Liars" author Sara Shepard, has been picked up for 12 additional episodes, bringing its first season order to 22. It is not clear when the second half of the first season will air.
Over at another network, USA has officially picked up its sophomore "Covert Affairs", veteran show "Royal Pains" and newbie "Necessary Roughness" for a new season each which consists of 16 episodes. Gushing about their original programming this summer, co-presidents Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber stated, "Every series in our unprecedented lineup was a standout."
The cable network has previously renewed "White Collar", "Suits", "In Plain Sight" and "Burn Notice".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked