Scarlett Johansson Parties With Justin Timberlake Amid Nude Photos Scandal
Scarlett Johansson is putting her nude photos scandal behind with the help of Justin Timberlake, who was also reported falling victim to cell phone hacker. According to Life & Style magazine, the "We Bought a Zoo" star partied together with the "SexyBack" singer at New York City hot spot 1Oak on Thursday, September 15.
The two Hollywood stars, who worked together on his music video for "What Goes Around...", allegedly arrived together at 3:30 A.M. One eyewitness said, "They were dancing and talking to each other all night like old friends. People were surprised that she showed up with him, but they both seemed happy to see each other."
Offering more details, the observer said, "Scarlett and Justin left together with two of his friends around 5 A.M. and hopped into a black SUV." The source added, "You can tell the two are great friends and had a blast together. Scarlett seemed really into him, but he didn't seem interested because of Jessica Biel. It was like he just considers it a friendship."
One day earlier, two photos of naked Scarlett made their rounds online. One picture exposes her bare backside, while another sees her topless. She has enlisted the help of the FBI to find out who hacked into her cell phone, and has also, through her lawyer Marty Singer, sent a cease-and-desist letter to such sites as TheDirty to take down the revealing images.
TheDirty founder Nik Richie has since removed Scarlett's nude photos from the site. Speaking to E! News about his decision to comply to the actress' request, he admitted, "I usually never remove images I get from hackers or third parties." Still, he added, "In this case, Scarlett Johansson's images were definitely an exception. I actually felt bad."
Nik noted, "These images were a little more personal and private." He additionally pointed out, "Scarlett doesn't need to leak photos, she's pretty established. So this wasn't a press play. This was someone hacking into her phone, stealing her text messages and leaking them onto the Internet."
Meanwhile, in Justin's case, the "Friends with Benefits" actor has several compromising pictures of himself being shopped around. One of the photos reportedly sees him sporting pink panties over his head, while another one displays him lying in bed. The images allegedly were found in Mila Kunis' hacked phone.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'