Pictures: Halle Berry Wears Wig and 70s Outfit on 'Cloud Atlas' Set
Halle Berry has transformed herself from a glamour Hollywood celebrity to a 70s brunette. The mother of one was spotted sporting the new look on the set of her new movie "Cloud Atlas" on Thursday, September 15 in the Douglas Street of Glasgow, Scotland.
The Storm of "X-Men: The Last Stand" wore a short wig with heavy bangs, tan jacket, scarf, and high-waisted wide-legged denims as she took a stroll on the location. She finished off her look by having a dark-brown old-schooled bag over her shoulder.
Glasgow was set as a double for San Francisco that day with a number of street signs like "LA Salle Ave" and "Kirkwood Ave" were placed in some spots in the city. Beside Halle, director Tom Tykwer and actor Hugo Weaving were also spotted on the set.
"Cloud Atlas" is an epic story of humankind in which the actions and consequences of our lives impact one another throughout the past, present and future. It follows one soul as it's shaped from a murderer into a savior and a single act of kindness ripples out for centuries to inspire a revolution.
Based on David Mitchell's 2004 novel of the same name, the movie is filled with high-profile actors like Tom Hanks, Hugh Grant, Jim Sturgess and Susan Sarandon among others. It hasn't got any release date.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna