Pictures: Halle Berry Wears Wig and 70s Outfit on 'Cloud Atlas' Set
Halle Berry has transformed herself from a glamour Hollywood celebrity to a 70s brunette. The mother of one was spotted sporting the new look on the set of her new movie "Cloud Atlas" on Thursday, September 15 in the Douglas Street of Glasgow, Scotland.
The Storm of "X-Men: The Last Stand" wore a short wig with heavy bangs, tan jacket, scarf, and high-waisted wide-legged denims as she took a stroll on the location. She finished off her look by having a dark-brown old-schooled bag over her shoulder.
Glasgow was set as a double for San Francisco that day with a number of street signs like "LA Salle Ave" and "Kirkwood Ave" were placed in some spots in the city. Beside Halle, director Tom Tykwer and actor Hugo Weaving were also spotted on the set.
"Cloud Atlas" is an epic story of humankind in which the actions and consequences of our lives impact one another throughout the past, present and future. It follows one soul as it's shaped from a murderer into a savior and a single act of kindness ripples out for centuries to inspire a revolution.
Based on David Mitchell's 2004 novel of the same name, the movie is filled with high-profile actors like Tom Hanks, Hugh Grant, Jim Sturgess and Susan Sarandon among others. It hasn't got any release date.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist