Heather Morris Comes Clean About Breast Implants Removal
Heather Morris is giving an answer to those who wonder why her boobs looked smaller than usual. While discussing about how she stays fit during an interview for the October issue of Fitness magazine, the Brittany Pierce of "Glee" confessed that she has had her breast implants removed.
"Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don't," so the 24-year-old first unraveled. On the reason why she hated them, she explained, "It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn't like always being in pain, so they had to go!"
Breast implants removal isn't the only bombshell Heather dropped during the chat. The actress who has a minor role in "Fired Up" also revealed that she would give up her role on the FOX hit series and acting altogether to keep her relationship with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell intact.
"I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him," so claimed the former back-up dancer for Beyonce Knowles. "I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
Additionally, Heather spilled that neither her boyfriend nor her mother like to see her kiss anyone on the show. That is why she was happy that her character settled down with Artie for much of season two. The TV actress recalled that her mother told her, "I'm happy you're no longer the slut!"
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?