Heather Morris Comes Clean About Breast Implants Removal
Heather Morris is giving an answer to those who wonder why her boobs looked smaller than usual. While discussing about how she stays fit during an interview for the October issue of Fitness magazine, the Brittany Pierce of "Glee" confessed that she has had her breast implants removed.
"Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don't," so the 24-year-old first unraveled. On the reason why she hated them, she explained, "It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn't like always being in pain, so they had to go!"
Breast implants removal isn't the only bombshell Heather dropped during the chat. The actress who has a minor role in "Fired Up" also revealed that she would give up her role on the FOX hit series and acting altogether to keep her relationship with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell intact.
"I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him," so claimed the former back-up dancer for Beyonce Knowles. "I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
Additionally, Heather spilled that neither her boyfriend nor her mother like to see her kiss anyone on the show. That is why she was happy that her character settled down with Artie for much of season two. The TV actress recalled that her mother told her, "I'm happy you're no longer the slut!"
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'