Heather Morris Comes Clean About Breast Implants Removal
Heather Morris is giving an answer to those who wonder why her boobs looked smaller than usual. While discussing about how she stays fit during an interview for the October issue of Fitness magazine, the Brittany Pierce of "Glee" confessed that she has had her breast implants removed.
"Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don't," so the 24-year-old first unraveled. On the reason why she hated them, she explained, "It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn't like always being in pain, so they had to go!"
Breast implants removal isn't the only bombshell Heather dropped during the chat. The actress who has a minor role in "Fired Up" also revealed that she would give up her role on the FOX hit series and acting altogether to keep her relationship with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell intact.
"I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him," so claimed the former back-up dancer for Beyonce Knowles. "I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
Additionally, Heather spilled that neither her boyfriend nor her mother like to see her kiss anyone on the show. That is why she was happy that her character settled down with Artie for much of season two. The TV actress recalled that her mother told her, "I'm happy you're no longer the slut!"
More Heather Morris News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right