Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shows Off Freestyle Cycling in First 'Premium Rush' Trailer
First trailer for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Premium Rush" has landed online. The promotional video sees the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" riding his bike in various action-packed scenes. He is seen dodging speeding cars, crazed babies, open doors and pedestrians in one busy working day in New York City.
To arrive in U.S. theaters on January 13, 2012, "Premium Rush" follows Levitt's Wilee, an agile and aggressive bicylce messengers in the Big Apple. One day, he picks up his last envelope at Columbia University on a premium rush run, before he discovers that the package is different. As a result, he becomes a target of a dirty cop who wants to kill him.
Michael Shannon plays the villainous Bobby, who is described as "a deceptively affable cop with a violent temper", while Jamie Chung plays Wilee's ex-girlfriend Nina who is portrayed as "a fellow daredevil bike messenger who helps Wilee outwit the cop." The thriller is directed by David Koepp, who also serves as the scribe along with John Kamps.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival