Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shows Off Freestyle Cycling in First 'Premium Rush' Trailer
First trailer for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Premium Rush" has landed online. The promotional video sees the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" riding his bike in various action-packed scenes. He is seen dodging speeding cars, crazed babies, open doors and pedestrians in one busy working day in New York City.
To arrive in U.S. theaters on January 13, 2012, "Premium Rush" follows Levitt's Wilee, an agile and aggressive bicylce messengers in the Big Apple. One day, he picks up his last envelope at Columbia University on a premium rush run, before he discovers that the package is different. As a result, he becomes a target of a dirty cop who wants to kill him.
Michael Shannon plays the villainous Bobby, who is described as "a deceptively affable cop with a violent temper", while Jamie Chung plays Wilee's ex-girlfriend Nina who is portrayed as "a fellow daredevil bike messenger who helps Wilee outwit the cop." The thriller is directed by David Koepp, who also serves as the scribe along with John Kamps.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny