Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shows Off Freestyle Cycling in First 'Premium Rush' Trailer
First trailer for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Premium Rush" has landed online. The promotional video sees the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" riding his bike in various action-packed scenes. He is seen dodging speeding cars, crazed babies, open doors and pedestrians in one busy working day in New York City.
To arrive in U.S. theaters on January 13, 2012, "Premium Rush" follows Levitt's Wilee, an agile and aggressive bicylce messengers in the Big Apple. One day, he picks up his last envelope at Columbia University on a premium rush run, before he discovers that the package is different. As a result, he becomes a target of a dirty cop who wants to kill him.
Michael Shannon plays the villainous Bobby, who is described as "a deceptively affable cop with a violent temper", while Jamie Chung plays Wilee's ex-girlfriend Nina who is portrayed as "a fellow daredevil bike messenger who helps Wilee outwit the cop." The thriller is directed by David Koepp, who also serves as the scribe along with John Kamps.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'