Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shows Off Freestyle Cycling in First 'Premium Rush' Trailer
First trailer for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Premium Rush" has landed online. The promotional video sees the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" riding his bike in various action-packed scenes. He is seen dodging speeding cars, crazed babies, open doors and pedestrians in one busy working day in New York City.
To arrive in U.S. theaters on January 13, 2012, "Premium Rush" follows Levitt's Wilee, an agile and aggressive bicylce messengers in the Big Apple. One day, he picks up his last envelope at Columbia University on a premium rush run, before he discovers that the package is different. As a result, he becomes a target of a dirty cop who wants to kill him.
Michael Shannon plays the villainous Bobby, who is described as "a deceptively affable cop with a violent temper", while Jamie Chung plays Wilee's ex-girlfriend Nina who is portrayed as "a fellow daredevil bike messenger who helps Wilee outwit the cop." The thriller is directed by David Koepp, who also serves as the scribe along with John Kamps.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship