Tony Bennett's 'Lady Is a Tramp' Ft. Lady GaGa Comes Out in Full
Tony Bennett's new song "The Lady Is a Tramp" which features Lady GaGa has surfaced in its entirety. It's a jazzy tune from the 1937 Rodgers and Hart musical "Babes in Arms". The remake is infused with some contemporary touch, making it more lively.
"The Lady Is a Tramp" is recorded for "Tony Bennett: Duets II" which is due in the United States on September 20 in honor of his 85th birthday. "My favourite is that Lady GaGa. She's the biggest. I'll tell you, I never met anyone with more talent than that lady," he once said.
Beside teaming up with the Mother Monster, Bennett also collaborates with Amy Winehouse in "Body and Soul" and Mariah Carey in "When Do the Bells Ring for Me". The former song, along with its music video, has long been released, while the latter hasn't come out until earlier this week.
The other musicians featured in the "Duet II" include John Mayer, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Queen Latifah, Aretha Franklin, Josh Groban and Sheryl Crow.
"The Lady Is a Tramp":
"When Do the Bells Ring for Me":
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair