Tony Bennett's 'Lady Is a Tramp' Ft. Lady GaGa Comes Out in Full
Tony Bennett's new song "The Lady Is a Tramp" which features Lady GaGa has surfaced in its entirety. It's a jazzy tune from the 1937 Rodgers and Hart musical "Babes in Arms". The remake is infused with some contemporary touch, making it more lively.
"The Lady Is a Tramp" is recorded for "Tony Bennett: Duets II" which is due in the United States on September 20 in honor of his 85th birthday. "My favourite is that Lady GaGa. She's the biggest. I'll tell you, I never met anyone with more talent than that lady," he once said.
Beside teaming up with the Mother Monster, Bennett also collaborates with Amy Winehouse in "Body and Soul" and Mariah Carey in "When Do the Bells Ring for Me". The former song, along with its music video, has long been released, while the latter hasn't come out until earlier this week.
The other musicians featured in the "Duet II" include John Mayer, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Queen Latifah, Aretha Franklin, Josh Groban and Sheryl Crow.
"The Lady Is a Tramp":
"When Do the Bells Ring for Me":
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns