Tony Bennett's 'Lady Is a Tramp' Ft. Lady GaGa Comes Out in Full
Tony Bennett's new song "The Lady Is a Tramp" which features Lady GaGa has surfaced in its entirety. It's a jazzy tune from the 1937 Rodgers and Hart musical "Babes in Arms". The remake is infused with some contemporary touch, making it more lively.
"The Lady Is a Tramp" is recorded for "Tony Bennett: Duets II" which is due in the United States on September 20 in honor of his 85th birthday. "My favourite is that Lady GaGa. She's the biggest. I'll tell you, I never met anyone with more talent than that lady," he once said.
Beside teaming up with the Mother Monster, Bennett also collaborates with Amy Winehouse in "Body and Soul" and Mariah Carey in "When Do the Bells Ring for Me". The former song, along with its music video, has long been released, while the latter hasn't come out until earlier this week.
The other musicians featured in the "Duet II" include John Mayer, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Queen Latifah, Aretha Franklin, Josh Groban and Sheryl Crow.
"The Lady Is a Tramp":
"When Do the Bells Ring for Me":
More Tony Bennett News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'