Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Mocked by Presenters on Live TV
One TV presenter could not stand not mocking the Kardashians. Mike Jerrick of Philadelphia's Fox 29 morning show, "Good Day", mimicked Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney Kardashian whom he interviewed live just seconds before via satellite.
Kim and Kourtney were promoting their Sears line at the New York Fashion Week. Jerrick's co-host Sheinelle Jones bid them luck, and once the conversation ended, Jerrick could not stop giggling that Jones had to smack him in the arm. "Can they still hear us?" he asked his co-host who also could not hide her laughter.
Jerrick raised the shoulder pads of his suit to imitate the girls' love of '80s style shoulder pads. He also spoke in high-pitched voices. Jones tried to defend the sisters, saying "I think they're stunning" but it was clear that she found it also funny.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'