Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Mocked by Presenters on Live TV
One TV presenter could not stand not mocking the Kardashians. Mike Jerrick of Philadelphia's Fox 29 morning show, "Good Day", mimicked Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney Kardashian whom he interviewed live just seconds before via satellite.
Kim and Kourtney were promoting their Sears line at the New York Fashion Week. Jerrick's co-host Sheinelle Jones bid them luck, and once the conversation ended, Jerrick could not stop giggling that Jones had to smack him in the arm. "Can they still hear us?" he asked his co-host who also could not hide her laughter.
Jerrick raised the shoulder pads of his suit to imitate the girls' love of '80s style shoulder pads. He also spoke in high-pitched voices. Jones tried to defend the sisters, saying "I think they're stunning" but it was clear that she found it also funny.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media