Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Mocked by Presenters on Live TV
One TV presenter could not stand not mocking the Kardashians. Mike Jerrick of Philadelphia's Fox 29 morning show, "Good Day", mimicked Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney Kardashian whom he interviewed live just seconds before via satellite.
Kim and Kourtney were promoting their Sears line at the New York Fashion Week. Jerrick's co-host Sheinelle Jones bid them luck, and once the conversation ended, Jerrick could not stop giggling that Jones had to smack him in the arm. "Can they still hear us?" he asked his co-host who also could not hide her laughter.
Jerrick raised the shoulder pads of his suit to imitate the girls' love of '80s style shoulder pads. He also spoke in high-pitched voices. Jones tried to defend the sisters, saying "I think they're stunning" but it was clear that she found it also funny.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes