Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Mocked by Presenters on Live TV
One TV presenter could not stand not mocking the Kardashians. Mike Jerrick of Philadelphia's Fox 29 morning show, "Good Day", mimicked Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney Kardashian whom he interviewed live just seconds before via satellite.
Kim and Kourtney were promoting their Sears line at the New York Fashion Week. Jerrick's co-host Sheinelle Jones bid them luck, and once the conversation ended, Jerrick could not stop giggling that Jones had to smack him in the arm. "Can they still hear us?" he asked his co-host who also could not hide her laughter.
Jerrick raised the shoulder pads of his suit to imitate the girls' love of '80s style shoulder pads. He also spoke in high-pitched voices. Jones tried to defend the sisters, saying "I think they're stunning" but it was clear that she found it also funny.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert