Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Mocked by Presenters on Live TV
One TV presenter could not stand not mocking the Kardashians. Mike Jerrick of Philadelphia's Fox 29 morning show, "Good Day", mimicked Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney Kardashian whom he interviewed live just seconds before via satellite.
Kim and Kourtney were promoting their Sears line at the New York Fashion Week. Jerrick's co-host Sheinelle Jones bid them luck, and once the conversation ended, Jerrick could not stop giggling that Jones had to smack him in the arm. "Can they still hear us?" he asked his co-host who also could not hide her laughter.
Jerrick raised the shoulder pads of his suit to imitate the girls' love of '80s style shoulder pads. He also spoke in high-pitched voices. Jones tried to defend the sisters, saying "I think they're stunning" but it was clear that she found it also funny.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies