Sofia Vergara Caught Buying Pre-Natal Vitamins
There's a possibility that Sofia Vergara is planning to have a child with her boyfriend of a year, Nick Loeb. On Thursday, September 15, the "Modern Family" star was caught buying a pre-natal vitamins from a pharmacy in West Hollywood, accompanied by a friend.
The 39-year-old actress did not even try to hide it from the paparazzi who were waiting to get her pictures outside the store. She grabbed the New Chapter vitamins and queued at the cashier to pay. Vergara and her friend left the store all smiles to the snappers. Earlier that day, she was spotted at Il Pastaio, having a lunch with big appetite.
Vergara actually has had a son from her first marriage. Manolo was conceived when she was teenager. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she said, adding that she could not imagine being pregnant at the age of 40.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding