Sofia Vergara Caught Buying Pre-Natal Vitamins
There's a possibility that Sofia Vergara is planning to have a child with her boyfriend of a year, Nick Loeb. On Thursday, September 15, the "Modern Family" star was caught buying a pre-natal vitamins from a pharmacy in West Hollywood, accompanied by a friend.
The 39-year-old actress did not even try to hide it from the paparazzi who were waiting to get her pictures outside the store. She grabbed the New Chapter vitamins and queued at the cashier to pay. Vergara and her friend left the store all smiles to the snappers. Earlier that day, she was spotted at Il Pastaio, having a lunch with big appetite.
Vergara actually has had a son from her first marriage. Manolo was conceived when she was teenager. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she said, adding that she could not imagine being pregnant at the age of 40.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson