Sofia Vergara Caught Buying Pre-Natal Vitamins
There's a possibility that Sofia Vergara is planning to have a child with her boyfriend of a year, Nick Loeb. On Thursday, September 15, the "Modern Family" star was caught buying a pre-natal vitamins from a pharmacy in West Hollywood, accompanied by a friend.
The 39-year-old actress did not even try to hide it from the paparazzi who were waiting to get her pictures outside the store. She grabbed the New Chapter vitamins and queued at the cashier to pay. Vergara and her friend left the store all smiles to the snappers. Earlier that day, she was spotted at Il Pastaio, having a lunch with big appetite.
Vergara actually has had a son from her first marriage. Manolo was conceived when she was teenager. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she said, adding that she could not imagine being pregnant at the age of 40.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group