Sofia Vergara Caught Buying Pre-Natal Vitamins
There's a possibility that Sofia Vergara is planning to have a child with her boyfriend of a year, Nick Loeb. On Thursday, September 15, the "Modern Family" star was caught buying a pre-natal vitamins from a pharmacy in West Hollywood, accompanied by a friend.
The 39-year-old actress did not even try to hide it from the paparazzi who were waiting to get her pictures outside the store. She grabbed the New Chapter vitamins and queued at the cashier to pay. Vergara and her friend left the store all smiles to the snappers. Earlier that day, she was spotted at Il Pastaio, having a lunch with big appetite.
Vergara actually has had a son from her first marriage. Manolo was conceived when she was teenager. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she said, adding that she could not imagine being pregnant at the age of 40.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors