Sofia Vergara Caught Buying Pre-Natal Vitamins
There's a possibility that Sofia Vergara is planning to have a child with her boyfriend of a year, Nick Loeb. On Thursday, September 15, the "Modern Family" star was caught buying a pre-natal vitamins from a pharmacy in West Hollywood, accompanied by a friend.
The 39-year-old actress did not even try to hide it from the paparazzi who were waiting to get her pictures outside the store. She grabbed the New Chapter vitamins and queued at the cashier to pay. Vergara and her friend left the store all smiles to the snappers. Earlier that day, she was spotted at Il Pastaio, having a lunch with big appetite.
Vergara actually has had a son from her first marriage. Manolo was conceived when she was teenager. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she said, adding that she could not imagine being pregnant at the age of 40.
More Sofia Vergara News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'